Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Q. Refuting Senate pro-outlaw polls

Hi, Gonna get some writer's cramp this weekend and hand-write letters to elected officials. In another message thread there was an article that the Senate got somebody to take a poll for them (whatever it was) with sample size 1100 and 71% pro-illegal. My guess is that Communist LaRaza had something to do with the poll taking

We all know that online poll after poll runs better than 90% pro-America or anti-lawbreaker.

Not particularly looking for numbers (unless you have em handy), but phrases or sentences or paragraphs that I can use to refute the pro-lawbreaker poll(s) that the senate will "hang their hats on."

Any help and advice sure will be appreciated.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi Coto,

Is there a link to this poll?

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Hi Coto,

Is there a link to this poll?

Annie
    Hi Annie,
    No link; i read about it in one of the Kay Bailey Hutchison posts here on ALIPAC. Seems that polls that the Senate uses never provide access. I think it said something like a polling company polled 1100 people and 71% favor amnesty or whatever. Naturally there is no info on the whereabouts of the poll.

Never mind the multitude of online and other polls that run 95%+ pro-America. Never mind the Lou Dobbs polls every weekday night that are 95%+ pro-America. If the Senate finds one Anti-American poll, that's the one they use.

You guys, here on Alipac, are far better writers than I am. Given that the Senate is using this left-wing, pro Communist, anti-American poll, I sense the need to contradict such nonsense in my letter writing.

Any advice from you guys sure will be appreciate.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Annie, I found one of the threads:

Senate Republicans leaders, meanwhile, are holding a few hearings of their own, but are mostly standing pat, knowing that recent polls show about 75 percent of Republicans support their immigration views.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... =hutchison

I don't know where they got their 75% of Republicans, maybe their counting the illegals (who vote illegally).

This is the kind of crap I should refute when I write to congress - because if a letter comes back to me it'll say something like "the majority of Americans demand comprehensive immigration reform." Translated to English that means amnesty and unconditional citizenship with pardons for criminals.

I was thinking about posting a question about their use of the word "comprehensive" over and over and over in their bs leftist rhetoric. I think that the real meaning of "comprehensive" is fool the public. Is this the definition?

Thanks,
    Coto