Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll -Obama's aproval at 57%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ex_history

If you watch CNN the will tell you that Obama's approval rating is at 67%.
    But other polls are showing a much different story.

Rasmussen has his approval rating now at 57%, dropping 3 pts in the last couple of days.

Gallop has his approval rating at 63% and Fox News at 60%- but the Gallop and Fox polls are 3 days old now.

Seems that when you have 3 polls that are relatively close - 60%,63%,57% that averages to 60% - wonder who CNN is talking to?

I don't think the CNN poll can be trusted and it also makes me wonder why it is the only poll they are discussing on their new shows? Perhaps they are on the "take" by the administration?

We know where all those ballot cattle that voted for Obama are now? They should Mooove on in shame?

Pretty bad rating for the first 30 days. Seriously, has there ever been worse?

I will guarentee, it's not going to stop here. More and more people are going to be put out of work and out of their homes and Obama is going to get the blame because he has been telling lies about the magic stimulus package.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rasmussen Daily Trends:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ex_history

He has gone from a +21 on 2/1 to a +10 on 2/21. At the present rate of decline, he will be in the -minus column in over a week.

looks like people are waking up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had heard as low as 51% not too long ago.

Guess that new car smell just doesn't last as long as it used to

Some said his honeymoon period would last about a year. I don't think so.....
    But the media will continue to try to back him and elevate his popularity more than it really is. Afterall, they practically elected him early on.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    I doubt that his honeymoon lasts past mid summer. Things are falling to pieces quickly.