Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republican Internet Primary Poll

Republican Internet Primary Poll

http://polls.newsmax.com/gop2008/?PROMO_CODE=42C9-1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Republican Internet Primary Poll

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA

I get maxnews and have seen and done this poll (and others they ran), but when and where do you get the results?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I GET THE FEELING THIS IS A SNEAKY POLL TO FIND OUT WHO THE REPUBLICAN IS THAT THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO MAKE SURE DOESN'T WIN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I got something in the mail today called"2008 CENSUS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY"

It asks similar questions. I don't know what they're after. Strange questions.
    Don't know if I'll answer since they don't really care what we think.

The only good thing about that Newsmax poll is that - at the end - it gives room for the individual's opinion of the poll. I let the have it!!! That part at least, was fun.('')
    "The Second Amendment is the RESET button of the United States Constitution." — Doug McKay