Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should babies born in the United States be automatically mad

Weird results, is it because the source in NY?

Should babies born in the United States be automatically made citizens, despite the status of their parents?

Yes 76%
    No 22%
    I don't know 2%

www.nydailynews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was able to vote 3 times and the percentage didn't change. This tells me that the "vote" is being pumped.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

just voted and got the same results

Not giving totals either. Evidently it's a useless poll.

I am against birthright citizenship for anyone whose parents do not at least have a green card.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poll Results

Thank you for voting.

Should babies born in the United States be automatically made citizens, despite the status of their parents?
    Yes 75%
    No 24%
    I don't know 2%

Poll Results
    Thank you for voting.

Yes 75%
    No 24%
    I don't know 2%
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 74%

No 24%

I don't know 2%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Officer Travis P. Murphy
    Officer Travis P. Murphy was shot and killed when he confronted a suspect who had fled the scene of a shots fired call earlier in the night.

Officers in a neighboring precinct responded to a report of shots fired. When they arrived, the perpetrator had fled, but they transmitted a description of the suspect's vehicle over their department radio. Several minutes later, dispatchers received reports that a man was seen attempting to hide a vehicle under a tarp at a vacant home. Officer Murphy, along with several officers, responded to the scene and started searching for the man on foot.

Officer Murphy encountered the suspect and was shot. Other officers immediately placed him in a patrol car and took him to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he succumbed to his wounds a short time later.

The suspect was taken into custody after being found hiding in a nearby shed.
    Is This the Intent of the 14th Amendment? P.L.E.A.
    DHS and ICE indices were negative for the suspected shooter Danny Ledezma Martinez (DOB 10/16/79). Database information indicates that the suspect is a native born US Citizen. The suspect's parents Ezequiel Martinez-Lopez and Norma Ledezma-Soto both became naturalized in Phoenix on May 25, 1987.
    Was the intent of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution to allow foreign nationals to run onto US soil to birth their children as a means of obtaining US Citizenship? This practice has become so frequent over the years that children born in this manner are referred to as "Anchor Babies". Phoenix Police Officers and their families continue to pay the ultimate price at the hands of suspects who are themselves illegal immigrants or who like Daniel Martinez have a direct connection to illegal immigration.
    Once again Chief Harris is on the wrong side of the issue.

GR

Re: Should babies born in the United States be automatically

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Weird results, is it because the source in NY?

Yes 76%
    No 22%
    I don't know 2%

www.nydailynews.com
    Pass the link around so that patriotic Americans can speak about this threat.