Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should Illegal Alien Students Receive Financial Aid and Sch

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/education/131157.php

Should students who aren't in this country legally be eligible for the same financial aid and scholarships available to citizens?
    Yes 7 %
    No 81 %
    It depends on the circumstances 12 %

Total number of votes 243

Poll results aren't scientific. Percentages may not add up to 100 percent due to rounding off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted......same percent as above but didn't look at how many voted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

voted

No is still at 81%

Yes 7 %
    No 81 %
    It depends on the circumstances 11 %

Total number of votes 254

In reality, Velasquez was set apart by circumstance when she was 6 and her mother brought her into the country illegally.
    it is a bad situation and neither the children nor the American people are to blame -- it was the actions of the parent and now the children are the ones paying because their parents illegally entered a country.

How many of these children's parents are using stolen and fake identifications unbeknown to the children?

Don't blame the American people -- blame the parent
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

poll - students

Should students who aren't in this country legally be eligible for the same financial aid and scholarships available to citizens?

Yes 7 %
    No 82 %

Total number of votes 259

Mamie

I agree. I don't blame the child, I blame the parents who made a criminal choice.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Voted no!

Yes 7 %
    No 82 %

Total number of votes 261
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Illegal alien students educated at American taxpayer expense and sent back with skills to work in those countries where they are legal is really the best possible modern version of the Marshall Plan.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, and when my company starts giving out scholarships it will be for only LEGAL U.S. Citizens.

Yes 7 %
    No 82 %

BTW, i love the comments posted after the article.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Say, did I miss something here?

Didn't Bush just make it more expensive for our American children to pay for tuition for college? Wasn't that part of a cut in his Budget or something?

I don't blame the child nor the parent. The blame game didn't enter my mind in this poll.

I just don't understand why our American children and their parents, are getting shafted.

In the meantime, as an example, here in Florida taxpayers are wilting on the vine over taxes, taxes, taxes. Insurance, insurance, insurance. Build more schools, build more schools. Quality of education in our schools suffer for overloading classrooms. They teach English and Spanish. I think that's Balogna. That's just short changing our American children.

Nope, I voted "no." Charity begins at home, and I'll stick with that.

When this country and our citizens are in a position to play savior of all the countries on this planet and their offspring, then maybe I'd think twice about it.

Current results:

No 82%

Depends on circumstances 11%

Yes 7%

Total votes: 278
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast