Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Jean,

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Well, I gather you are here to stir up trouble then since you ignored me on that.
    Jean, I'm not even close to being a moderator, so this amounts to just my 2 cents worth (if that). Looking over the ALIPAC posting rules from the "general" forum, maybe I'm missing something, but i cannot find DD in violation of any of the rules.

Ok, so where am i going with this? Tell you what. I'll start a new thread, - self explanatory, gimme a few minutes....

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Jean, I'm not even close to being a moderator, so this amounts to just my 2 cents worth (if that). Looking over the ALIPAC posting rules from the "general" forum, maybe I'm missing something, but i cannot find DD in violation of any of the rules.
    Coto - I don't know of any rules she broke, she just seemed off somehow to me. She was a real busy bee the other day posting replies and I was reading those too. Some people seem to want to talk with her more which is fine but I don't. As I said, I don't know of any rules broken by her. Perhaps she just enjoys a good debate with people.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dot

McCain

Yes he should run.....straight for the Border...... :P

Banned
    I've said it before and at the risk of repeating myself I'll say it again.

JOHN McCAIN=THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

End of Story.

If you have any questions or comments about this poll, please enter them here.

There is an option missing on this poll. If given a choice between voting for Hillary or John Mc Cain, I would probably kill myself. Please add that as an answer to the question.

Thank You
    Thank you for taking this poll!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I would not vote for him even if he did run. As for DD, you mean those who have money are doing what's in the best interest for themselves. China doesn't compete with us nor do we them. We've already handed them our companies and technology. My mother in law was made to train their people here on our own soil just before she was laid off because the company went over seas. That's Wrong! We under our Beloved Constitution have the right to protect our borders from invasion on all sides.

Re: Should McCain Run in 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Should McCain Run in 2008?
    http://survey.pollingpoint.com/3930137
    I don't know if he will get the support he needs to win. I like McCain....he has given his service to the Armed Forces. I respect anyone who has served our country honorably.
    I hate McCain. He may have served honorably and i respect that greatly, however, he is an IDIOT. Ever since I heard him say to the American people, that he would pay any American $ 50.00 an hour to pick lettuce all season. Then proceeded to yell out YOU CAN"T DO IT! That pissed me off. He was trying to justify illegals being here and doing jobs that McCain says Americans won't do. I could never vote for him now.He is the ENEMY.

Re: Should McCain Run in 2008?

Should McCain Run in 2008?
    http://survey.pollingpoint.com/3930137
    I don't know if he will get the support he needs to win. I like McCain....he has given his service to the Armed Forces. I respect anyone who has served our country honorably.
    That is how I use to feel due to his military service. However, the more I have learned of him the more I feel he now serves himself and his special interests. By co-sponsoring that senate bill he showed me a side I never realized. And I have since then heard any bill he introduces needs to be read carefully because it may not be what it seems. I agree, he served honorably in the military however his job now is to serve the American citizens which he is not doing, in my opinion.
    Those who have ECONOMIC backgrounds and who are savvy on monies are doing what's in the best interest of this country. As long as we have that CONSTITUTION in place........we will continue to be a strong country.

The Constitution is a living, breathing document to me. I believe the Creator blessed it with the prayers of our forefathers.

McCain is savvy in Economic matters......we have to compete with the likes of China....or we will end up a 3rd world country.

My two cents....I'm well aware of who the audience is here....and I'm not trying to change your minds.
    The constitution is NOT A LIVING BREATHING DOCUMENT. It says what it says and nothing more. What our fore fathers wrote in the constitution , has worked for a lot a years. Now all the sudden it's a living breathing document, so people don't have to feel guilty about the things they do that they know is wrong. . The constitution says what it says and nothing more. So stop trying to change the constitution of our Christian fore fathers. You dont need the constitution changed so you can feel good about your wickedness, people here on earth are not the judges, your maker is. And changing the constitution can't stop that.

I say he should run now - for the border!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Speaking of McCain, haven't heard much about him lately. Laying low maybe?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast