Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unbelievable how this issue hasn't been seriously addressed by our federal government. Does anyone with common sense and backbone work up there?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Unbelievable how this issue hasn't been seriously addressed by our federal government. Does anyone with common sense and backbone work up there?
    I know it's so frustrating.

You have to stretch and bend the 14th amendment and accept a hanging chad to believe this Article was meant to give citizenship to children of illegal aliens.They are no more citizens of the U.S.than I would be a citizen of the Moon if I was born there while my astronaut Mom was visiting.I guess I would then be a "moonie". Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Voted.

Yes 81%
    No 18%
    No opinion 1%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should US-born babies of illegal immigrants be denied citizenship?

I can't copy and paste results for some reason but it's at:
    YES 81% NO 18% and NO OPINION 1%

In my opinion this is my main reason for thinking anchor babies should take on the citizenship of their mothers: If their parents can't say this and mean it (currently have to do this to become a citizen, which may be the reason most don't become citizens, not the supposed "long wait" because the long wait 1) should be worth it and 2) will be over before most illegals leave this country anyways

Oath of Allegiance

The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

then an anchor baby raised by those people shouldn't be allowed to become president, but with the way it works now, an anchor baby can be President of the United States one day. Scary.

Q. What are the requirements for becoming the President of the United States?
    A. In order to be elected, one must be at least 35 years old, must be a natural-born U.S. Citizen and have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years. The President is limited to serving two terms.

I had a friend from India get his citizenship this summer. He was very proud of himself,me too, and said he intended to discriminate against all illegals.

Because if he can do it they can too, it's not that hard.

He said the test was really a joke. And that one of the requirements is that you not be an adulterer, or a drunk. Basically that you have good moral standing. But the problem is that it didn't automatically disqualify you if you were a convicted criminal, a murderer, a drug dealer etc.
    We need some serious overhauling.
    But I guess one step at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12