Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, some got out of control and yet this is California. This state is gone in many ways and many people are bound to loose it. Did you hear the chants "Go back to Europe?" This could be a very volitile situation out here folks.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes 392 52.8%
    No 347 46.8%
    Not sure 3 0.4%
    Better go vote some more.

Cheyenne, That video was interesting. Actually, that my not have been a SOS rally. I didn't recognize anyone from SOS that I have seen in other videos and I think they are trying to associate SOS with Stormfront, which has a differnt agenda.

Once again, none of that would have happened, if they had not crossed the street. More boundary issues with the illegals and their supporters. Also, touching someone is assault. I would have a real problem with someone sticking a camera in my face like that. Looked like Asstan deliberately tried to provoke the rally goers.

Also, that video was real choppy. Looks like they cut all of their insulting words and bad behavior out of the video. Notice how they magically jumped across the street.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, I did notice the choppiness. Figured there was a certain amount of doctoring going on.

For a while I was concerned something was going to blow. But, finally, when I saw the cops there, thought it would be okay.

That's when I noticed the something seems to have been cut out. First he cops weren't there then suddenly they were.

I do not see any of the SOS leaders I know at this event either. How can it be an SOS event if Joe, Don, Vince, Dave, and others are not even there?

This video is suspect and it does not really show any evidence of anything other than their accusations splashed on the screen.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm a first time poster...I'm a resident of Los Angeles (Hollywood) and a supporter (and donor) of Save Our State... it's naive to think that there aren't some folks involved with SOS who aren't motivated by hate, BUT the purpose and platform of SOS is color-blind...it's to protect legal residents of California, from the irreperable economic damage of illegal immigration from the Third-World.. to me, it's supporters' motives are irrelevant..what's happening in Southern California is a return to a plantation system, where business owners (especially construction contractors) are exploiting a slave labor force.. one of the SOS' big campaigns is to eliminate the auction blocks (pick up stops) where these transactions are happening, which will eventually force builders to hire legal residents and pay them a fair wage, benefits, etc. so SoCal wont lose our native-born workforce... anyways, hello to everyone

Patrick-Henry,

Welcome to Alipac! It's good to have you here.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Welcome Patrick Henry. I am friends with Joe, Don, Vince, and 1-inchgroup.

I've never seen any hateful or racist motivation in those folks and If I did I would not associate with them.

In the past, many of us have encouraged SOS to go heavier on the moderation regarding posts involving violence or guns.

It looks like the SPLC use some posts that do not reflect what SOS is about to use as ammo.

It's not fair and its not honest, but it is the kind of low down thing the SPLC does so we keep that mess off of our site religiously.

W

I, too, would like to welcome you Patrick Henry.
    I am a resident of southern California also. Have lived in various areas here since 1956. Very sad what has happened to this state.
    Keep up the good work and thank you for trying to get the word out and help us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another welcome, PatrickHenry.

We have a great forum here for support and discussing ideas. I certainly hope your will find this board helpful and useful.

JAK
    Is Save Our State a Hate Group?
    Yes
    392 52.4%

No
    353 47.2%

Not sure
    3 0.4%

Number of Voters : 748
    First Vote : Thursday, 29 June 2006 23:57
    Last Vote : Monday, 31 July 2006 22:14
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast