Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sound off on judge's ruling on Arizona's immigration law

SOVEREIGNTY IN THE DOCK

Sound off on judge's ruling on Arizona's immigration law

- It was a thoughtful and appropriate decision by a dispassionate jurist

- Once again the judiciary has saved us from the mob's racism

- I was sympathetic with the law's backers, but the measure was flawed - the judge did what she had to do to uphold the Constitution

- It was necessary to thwart the dozens of other states considering their own similar laws

- It's just one step in the long legal process that will lead to the U.S. Supreme Court

- There's a reason judges' rulings are called "opinions"

- What else can you expect from a Bill Clinton appointee?

- Is this judge's middle name "Alinsky"?

- It was a predictable cave-in to Obama's Justice Department

- Everything about this administration is illegal, irrational and corrupt - why should this be any different?

- Let's get this straight ... it's illegal for states to enforce federal law?

- This was not good news for any border-state Democrat standing for election this year

- Judge Bolton recruited many new members to the tea party today - thanks!

- Other

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=921
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sound off on judge's ruling on Arizona's immigration law (475 votes)

Everything about this administration is illegal, irrational and corrupt - why should this be any different? 47% (222)

Judge Bolton recruited many new members to the tea party today - thanks! 23% (107)

Let's get this straight ... it's illegal for states to enforce federal law? 15% (69)

It was a predictable cave-in to Obama's Justice Department 4% (21)

This was not good news for any border-state Democrat standing for election this year 4% ( 18 )

What else can you expect from a Bill Clinton appointee? 4% (17)

It's just one step in the long legal process that will lead to the U.S. Supreme Court 2% (10)

Is this judge's middle name "Alinsky"? 1% (4)

I was sympathetic with the law's backers, but the measure was flawed - the judge did what she had to do to uphold the Constitution 0% (2)

It was a thoughtful and appropriate decision by a dispassionate jurist 0% (1)

It was necessary to thwart the dozens of other states considering their own similar laws 0% (1)

Once again the judiciary has saved us from the mob's racism 0% (1)

Other 0% (1)

There's a reason judges' rulings are called "opinions" 0% (1)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

h47

I am outraged and disgusted that some of this law was blocked. I am strongly against illegal immigrants. I say that these people SHOULD be stopped and forced to PROVE that they are here LEGALLY. And if NOT, then deport their asses back to whatever country they came from.

I DON'T see anything at all wrong with making someone prove their legal citizenship here. If your legal, then fine. What are you worried about? What do you have to be worried about? NOTHING.

Here's the deal: I am a White American LEGAL cititizen of the United States who was BORN in California. But yet when I go into a store to try to purchase merchandise with my debit card, the clerk asks for my ID card so that they have PROOF that I am whom my debit card claims me to be. And that's fine with me. I don't have have any problem with that. I don't go around protesting and crying that my civil rights have been violated. Why should I protest and cry? I'm legit. I'm on the level. I have nothing to hide or worry about.

I go to a movie theater and the usher demands to see my ticket in order to PROVE that I really did PAY my money to see the movie. Well, I have no problem whatsoever in showing the usher my ticket because I REALLY did buy one. So it wouldn't make any sense at all for me to REFUSE to show the usher my ticket and protest and cry that my civil rights have been violated.

Bottom line: I am sick and disgusted with these Mexicans and whoever else coming into this country ILLEGALLY and getting away with it. Getting a free ride. And crying "racism" if they should be stopped and asked to show their documents to prove themselves.

They need to get over themselves.

I as a White American LEGAL citizen who was born in California am always put into a position where I have to prove myself to other people. Show them my ID. Prove that I'm legit and playing by the rules. So therefore I think that it is only right that these Mexicans and whomever else follow suit. Either PROVE that you are a LEGAL citizen here, or get the hell out and go back to your own country.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Welcome h47.

Well stated and understood. As one who has resided in California most of my life I can empathize.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sound off on judge's ruling on Arizona's immigration law (2174 votes)

Everything about this administration is illegal, irrational and corrupt - why should this be any different? 49% (106

Judge Bolton recruited many new members to the tea party today - thanks! 20% (440)

Let's get this straight ... it's illegal for states to enforce federal law? 17% (360)

It was a predictable cave-in to Obama's Justice Department 4% (96)

This was not good news for any border-state Democrat standing for election this year 3% (75)

What else can you expect from a Bill Clinton appointee? 3% (67)

It's just one step in the long legal process that will lead to the U.S. Supreme Court 1% (2

Other 1% (13)

Is this judge's middle name "Alinsky"? 0% (10)

I was sympathetic with the law's backers, but the measure was flawed - the judge did what she had to do to uphold the Constitution 0% (7)

It was a thoughtful and appropriate decision by a dispassionate jurist 0% (3)

Once again the judiciary has saved us from the mob's racism 0% (3)

There's a reason judges' rulings are called "opinions" 0% (3)

It was necessary to thwart the dozens of other states considering their own similar laws 0% (1)

h47

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Welcome h47.

Well stated and understood.
    Thank you so much. Another fine example that I want to share is this.

When I go to a store and purchase mechandise with a $100.00 bill, the clerk always holds the bill up to the light and examines it to make sure that it is NOT counterfeit. And that's perfectly fine with me. I don't go around protesting and crying that my money is being profiled. I don't go around crying that my rights are being violated. I don't REFUSE to allow the clerk to examine the money.

These illegals make me sick. These illegals don't want to be asked for their documentation because they know full well that they DON'T have any. Their FRAUDS. Illegal. Criminals. They don't want to get found out. No criminal ever wants to get found out and exposed. Its the nature of the beast.

They want to illegally invade this country, take over and get a free ride.

Well, I'm NOT having it.

California is being taken over by Mexicans who don't speak a word of English. Everywhere I look is one Mexican after another. And I can just imagine how many of them are illegal.

Truly disgusting.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong

GR
    The judge is no pro-American judge, in my opinion.

h47

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    The judge is no pro-American judge, in my opinion.
    The judge is a traitor to the American people. She ought to be arrested for treason.