Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Survey: Illegal in South Florida

http://www.nbc6.net/news/7365327/detail.html

DOES NOT GIVE THE POLL RESULTS YET. IF ANYONE GETS THEM, PLEASE POST HERE...

Survey: Illegal In South Florida

1) Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay in the United States, or should they be deported?
    Allowed to stay
    Deported
    2) Do you believe the majority of illegal immigrants are hard working? law breakers?
    Hard working
    Law breakers
    3) Do you think illegal immigrants fill jobs Americans don't want to do, or do they take jobs away from American workers?
    Fill jobs Americans don't want
    Take jobs away from Americans
    4) Would deportation of illegal immigrants hurt, help or have no impact at all on the U.S. economy?
    It would hurt the economy
    It would help the economy
    It would have no impact on the economy
    5) Have you ever hired an undocumented worker?
    Yes
    No
    Don't know
    6) Do you personally know undocumented immigrants living in South Florida?
    Yes
    No
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I got this e-mail after voting...

This is Patricia Andreu. Thank you for participating in our questionnaire and for your e-mail comments. Stay tuned to NBC 6 newscasts for the results of our web poll and for some of your written responses. And, make sure to watch our special report "Illegals in South Florida" which will air on NBC 6 News at 11 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27.

I guess we'll get the results on Monday night. We should FLOOD that poll ALL WEEKEND!!!

This is Patricia Andreu. Thank you for participating in our questionnaire and for your e-mail comments. Stay tuned to NBC 6 newscasts for the results of our web poll and for some of your written responses. And, make sure to watch our special report "Illegals in South Florida" which will air on NBC 6 News at 11 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 27.
    Sorry I won't be able to see the results next Monday night. Somebody in Fla let us know, ok?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted but do not see the poll results and when I tried clicking twice on the email provided so I could ask, it didn't show either.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I voted, too. But I unchecked all but the news alerts. Since I don't give the same address to things like this that I give to the sites I already know and trust, I don't know if they sent e-mail to thank me or not. They did put up a page thanking me for signing up. And no results.