Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Tell Bill Frist what you THINK!!!

www.volpac.org

Click Legislative Priorities Project on the left side of the page. You'll have to register, but most of these guys ALREADY know who we are. They're trying to take our temperature, let's show them how HOT WE ARE!!!!

My temperature has been taken and my opinions delivered.
    Good survey - I hope someone takes it seriously.

Leading questions

Quote Originally Posted by the survey
    Do you believe we are spending enough money to protect our borders?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe our laws prohibiting American companies from hiring illegal aliens are properly enforced?
    Yes
    No

Do you think we need to find a legal way to satisfy businesses labor needs?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that the relatively inexpensive labor contributed by immigrants helps the American economy?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe American support for economic development in Central and South America will stem northward migration for jobs?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that free trade agreements between the United States and countries in our hemisphere – like NAFTA and CAFTA – will decrease the flow of illegal immigration over time?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that "earned adjustment" is amnesty?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that immigrants are being taught American values and history sufficiently?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe the Mexican government is doing enough to stop trafficking of illegal immigrants into the United States?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that terrorists are infiltrating or are seeking to infiltrate our borders with Mexico and Canada?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that the United States should construct a wall or barrier along our border with Mexico?
    Yes
    No

Do you believe that the government should spend whatever money it takes to locate and deport all 11 million legal immigrants from the U.S.?
    Yes
    No
    Question 3 is leading. Business don't need the governments "help" for a fake labor shortage.

Question 4 - He's asking the answerer of the poll to agree with his implication that violation of the minimum wage law is acceptable. Did Hillary's handlers write this poll or what?

Questions 5-7 are already biased toward globalism; could be leading.

Question 8 is leading. Who cares, deport 'em!

Question 9 is either leading or the author is stupid as hell.

What they'll do is take the results of this poll and spin it into a pro-illegal alien response if they can. Seems they might be leaning toward doing that sort of thing

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I agree, the questions are framed in a way to support his own agenda, but it's probably about as good a survey as we will get from them.

Banned
    1. No
    2. No
    3. No
    4. No
    5. No
    6. No
    7. Yes
    8. No
    9. No
    10. Yes
    11. Yes
    12. Yes

Spin THIS! Seal the border! Deporl illegal aliens! Enforce the law!

Some of these questions are silly. I think we are spending way too since if they would just let the existing people DO their jobs they wouldn't have to keep throwing money at the problem and the problem wouldn't have grown to such proportions. I think that this is just one more excuse to embezzle some more of the taxpayers' money.

I think we already HAVE legal ways to solve business labor needs. It is just that the legalities are ingnored in favor of greed!

"earned adjustment?" Now there's a new spin on amnesty!

And I don't like that last question. First of all, I'm thinking that there are at least double that 11 million illegal aliens in this country and if they made the people employing some of them pay to deport them it would relieve the government burden to a certain degree. However, I don't believe the majority of them are working at all--I think they are just here, so it is going to be expensive to get them out of here. I think that, as in the "border security" funds, we are about to get the shaft and get nothing in exchange for our stolen tax money but some more excuses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They give you square dice and tell you to roll them. They give you round chips and tell you to stack them. You win on 7. You lose on 7. Of course the game is rigged, but you can't win if you don't play!