Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tell radio, TV, newspapers.. illegal aliens not immigrants

I just sent this in to kansas city channel

I bet you could post even better ones here that others could utilize and send to their local stations and newspapers

Please continue your good coverage on the illegals issue but please use the correct term for the illegals. they are NOT immigrants they are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Being an immigrant means you immigrated and is applied in a positive sense and sounds like it was done legally, as in legal immigrant.

The illegal aliens have INVADED our country and do not deserve to be here.

I just sent all 4 Minneapolis stations this letter as well.

I would like to see more national as well as local news on the Illegal Alien issues. It seems we are only seeing the pro side of the issue in the news. I would like to see both sides.

I would also like to point out that there has all of a sudden been a huge mis usage of words recently in the protest and debate coverage. Please use the correct term for the illegals. They are NOT immigrants they are ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are not undocumented workers they are illegal aliens.
    That is how our laws and dictionaries define them.

Being an immigrant means you immigrated and is applied in a positive sense and sounds like it was done legally, as in legal immigrant.

The illegal aliens have INVADED our country and do not deserve to be here let alone referred to as immigrants.

The marches are not for immigration rights, but rather illegal alien rights. That is the issue.

Thank you
    Cheryl Denslow

Cheryl,

Can I copy that to my local news stations? Let me know if you want your name removed.

Thanks,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)