Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to go back to work

NumbersUSA has new faxes to send out.

I'm sending mine out and plan to go to the individual sites also.... I've noticed when I send e-mails from their own sites, the letters I get back don't seem to be the same ole form letters -- except for Kay Bailey Hutchison. If she sends one even on the same subject, I'm surprised. It gives the appearance of her office being like 52-card pickup.

Anyway, here's one I'm sending through NumbersUSA. I thought you might enjoy the P.S.

Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
    SR-284, United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Hutchison,
    Please work with your fellow senators to override the president's veto of 3 billion dollars in border security funds.

The people of the United States want our porous southern border to be secured as soon as possible. Given the government's tendency to spend money on less than useful projects, 3 billion dollars for border security seems like a bargain.

The safety and security of our country is in your hands.

Respectfully,

P.S. Many people switched to Independent because of Bush and his trashing of the values the Republican Party. I have remained a Republican in an effort to change the party back to the greatness it was. I regularly give the RNC hell. That 4.4 billion dollars he held out as a carrot for his "Grand Bargain" angered me to the core. We are not children out here and have had it with his childish games. FORCE that stupid idiot to protect our country and fulfill his oath of office. We've finally got the media to start reporting the many deaths, rapes, and mayhem at the hands of these illegals. THESE ARE NEEDLESS. There WILL be a day of reckoning when these are going to have to be answered for. I am working diligently to make it so. If you want to see how bad it is, go to http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com. I have 11 pages of single-spaced victims I have not input yet and there's more and more each day.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanks

Thanks Faye....for your article, link, and post
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Faye,

I'm sick of the form letters too. The postage is a waste of money.

I don't have any respect for Hutchison's office. I explained something three times to two different people and they had an I don't care attitude. I did not get a similar response from Cornyn's office regarding the same situation.

I did not vote for her this last election and I wish a Conservative would come a long and run her out of office.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I send out all the faxes. I only hear from Mark Kirk. Never from Obama or Durbin in Illinois. Never.

I'll go over and check numersusa right now. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sincerely would like to be able to support my representatives. But everything Kay Baily Hutchison comes out with, she only shows me she's in Bush's pocket. Cornyn... I would really like to be able to support this man, especially after how he performed during the "Grand Bargain." But I can't decide whether he doesn't know exactly what's going on or what. He has attended meetings re the NAU. He submitted a bill to promote it, then withdrew it. At the NAU meeting, he wore a label pin with the 3 flags on it. He's only in his second term, I think. I'm balancing the NAU stuff against his performance against the "Grand Bargain," and the look on his face when he was denied the right to speak. That wasn't faked. Let's see what happens this next session. He's up for re-election so Texans, watch him closely. Also scout around for a replacement if it's needed. I hope you in South Carolina have found someone to replace Lindsey Graham Weasleman.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo