Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX Congressman Colberson also ask What's Important!

Looks like the Texas Congressmen are asking the same questions!
    http://culberson.house.gov/

Poll Results:
    Pass a strict enforcement only bill to secure the borders : 74.7 %
    Pass an enforcement bill that includes a guest worker program : 17.5 %
    Pass a stand-alone guest worker program : 6.3 %
    Postpone action until next year : 1.5 %

Disclaimer:
    The results of this poll do not necessarily reflect the views of Congressman Culberson.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy!! I'm liking THIS...congressman asking folks what they think is important and just HOW important...you betcha Red Rider!!

MJ

Dixie, where are you getting this stuff about the Texas legislature?

I want to check on the ones in my home district.

I have emailed my US Rep for his stand on the illegals and got no answer.

Guess I should try again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poll Results:
    Pass a strict enforcement only bill to secure the borders : 74.7 %
    Pass an enforcement bill that includes a guest worker program : 17.4 %
    Pass a stand-alone guest worker program : 6.3 %
    Postpone action until next year : 1.5 %
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

But...but McCain says everybody in America wants a guest worker program I'm so confused...

BobC,
    For real, you are not the confused one grasshopper. It's is Senator McRaza that is confused.

Dixie

I have a feeling that these congressmen are waking up and smelling the coffee--especially the ones up for re-election. If they don't go along with the people who put them in office, they know they are going to get kicked out. And they are probably conducting these polls (if they are Americans at all--which my congressman is not, he's Mexican) they need these polls to prove that the people want them to say no to amnesty.

Think about it--the news drastically distorts everything to do with immigration, legal or illegal. They all but outright call every single American a racist and they ignore all the bad stuff that actually happens while they keep acting like it is normal for thousands of illegal aliens and their bretheren to wave commuinist flags and flags from other countries like a waving sea of cloth!

I notice that all the radical opposition gets little press, either. As though this stuff doesn't exist at all. Just 280 million decent Americans are racists because we want secure borders and employers to hire Americans first. Well, fellow racists, let's keep plugging away at them. I still think we can win.

We're called racists. They have La Raza. MEChA. Aztlan, Brown Berets.

OK, NOW I get it!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curiouspat, I wasn't referring to THOSE racists, I was referring to the KKK, Nazis, Skinheads, etc. Even with the all combined, from each opposing corner, the people in the middle-- the AMERICAN people, are the ones who get labeled. Makes me sick!

juniusjr. Ok. Makes me sick too. I was just being sarcastic! I agree with you.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast