Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you think about the Border Patrol agents going to ja

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53805

See the poll later in the article.

Criminals go free and the cops are locked up, we might as well surrender 42.07% (122)

These men should have medals pinned on them, not forced to serve prison 31.72% (92)

Bush has blown it so far by not pardoning these brave agents. What is he waiting for? 15.86% (46)

Officers in the field shouldn't be second-guessed for instant decisions 4.83% (14)

Prison sentences of any length are too harsh in this case 2.07% (6)

America has to set an example by holding law-enforcement officers to highest standards 1.38% (4)

Other 1.38% (4)

Justice has been served. They were convicted, so they must serve their sentence 0.34% (1)

They were convicted, but the sentences are clearly too harsh 0.34% (1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTAL VOTES: 290
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is one of the greater miscarriages of justice, I have seen here in America since O.J. got away with slaughtering 2 Americans in LA!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    This just goes to show that the president and the administration that are "leading the way" are either corrupt or incapable of making good decisions, therefore they should NOT be in office...along with several others in both parties!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I think it is one of the greater miscarriages of justice, I have seen here in America since O.J. got away with slaughtering 2 Americans in LA!
    Right on nitty!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Agreed. This is absolutely heartbreaking to me. Not only because of Ramos and Compean, but also because this is a sign of things to come. Every day illegals are given more and more, while Americans are trampled. Our future looks grim indeed.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

JAK
    Since these two border patrol agents are NOT ILLEGAL... and are doing their jobs...AND ARE NOT CRIMINALS...

I guess bush thinks its okay TO SEPERATE THEM FROM THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!!

Seems he promotes CRIME AND DRUGS!!!!

IMPEACH THIS PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not afraid to admit it. I choked up as I watched the men turn themselves in, say goodbye to their families. God Almighty hard to watch.

It was good to see the angry politicians on Lou Dobbs -their numbers grow...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I'm not afraid to admit it. I choked up as I watched the men turn themselves in, say goodbye to their families. God Almighty hard to watch.

It was good to see the angry politicians on Lou Dobbs -their numbers grow...
    Yes their number grows, but what does this say for the "elite" democrats, that not one of their number have came forward to protest what has happned to these border guards? I choked up to and I felt like going off somewhere and crying, not just for these guards but for all of America, and the message we are sending to all of the world with the injustice carried out by our own government on these border guards. Did anyone happen to catch the news showing the doomsday clock and how they have now moved it forward, just a short way before the hands land on 12 for the end of our world? Hum, there just might be something to this after all! Does anyone worry as I do about the guards survival in prison, with all the illegals, not to mention the MS-13 gang members there waiting for these 2 guards, can you imagine the life they will live behind those prison walls? Tom Tancredo was on O'reilly tonight, he told Tom he felt the President would eventually give the guards a pardon after first teaching them a lesson for "breaking" the law with the cover up of what happened. If this is true, and something happens to these guards while they are in prison waiting for their pardon from their great fearless leader Bush,I can only imagine what the public outcry will be then, of course it won't matter to Bush as he has already dismissed the public outcry over this injustice!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    Uhfortunately, .....he isn't hearing Americans. He doesn't even return calls from his own party. His arrogance is huge.

Seems I remember reading somewhere....
    pride comes before a fall.