Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you think is most important for immigrants to assimi

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/immi ... tion-civic

Arrow Halfway through article to find poll

Immigrants assimilate quicker today, study shows
    But differences exist between Orange County's two largest immigrant groups – Vietnamese and Mexicans – as far as economic and civic integration into U.S. society.

POLL
    What do you think is most important for immigrants to assimilate into U.S. society?

Learn to speak English well
    54%
    Have a high education when you come here
    9%
    Have a high-paying job
    5%
    Eligibility to become a U.S. citizen
    31%

I DONT THINK ANY OF THE ABOVE IS THE VERY MOST IMPORTANT IN IMMIGRANTS ASSIMILATING INTO AMERICAN LIFE.

THOUGH LEARNING ENGLISH IS NUMBER TWO.....I THINK WANTING TO ACTUALLY BECOME AMERICAN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. THEY HAVE TO BE WILLING TO LEAVE BEHIND THEIR OLD CULTURE AND BECOME AMERICAN AT HEART. WITHOUT THIS INGREDIENT THEY WILL NEVER BE PART OF OUR COUNTRY.

AND IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTS TO BECOME AMERICAN IN EVERY SENSE, LEARNING ENGLISH WOULD NATURALLY FOLLOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My choice is the one they don't have listed:

OBEYING THE LAW!!

You know, like obeying immigration laws and coming to this country legally and leaving when required to by law. Not stealing, buying or forging identities. Not driving without licenses, registration or insurance. And things like not killing, raping, molesting, robbing, carjacking, home invading, defrauding, DUI and Hit & Run driving, wife and child beating, cockfighting and horsetripping and on and on and on...
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

AND NOT FLYING FOREIGN FLAGS OR BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG WOULD HELP TOO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigrants Legal seem to have very little problems . Its the Illegal Immigrant that is promised everything on the taxpayers nut for Corp America . There laids the problem . Instant Citizenship does not foster a loyal citizen. Its the Entitlement group and they sure tell us all about it. With La Raza and the ACLU these Illegals have tried to make Americans feel guilty for working and builting their own dream . We follow laws , they don't . All this hate for the cheap Greedy Corpate Masters . If Clinton hadn't given China world trade status and enacted nafta we'ld still have our country .
    I still have no body to vote for . Rockeffeller , what a great America Globalist , another huge problem . Dr.Evil
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Immigrants assimilate quicker today, study shows

The Title should have been "ILLEGAL Immigrants assimilate quicker in their HOME COUNTRIES"