Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While I too am liking what I'm hearing from Ron Paul, I'm just not ready to jump on his bandwagon quite yet. I've read up on his positions at his site and have spent hours watching videos on youtube.com and other assorted outlets ... and I haven't heard him actually outline a concrete plan. I might of missed it, but don't think so.

Tom Tancredo and Fred Thompson have actually penned plans and made them public already (say that fast three times). I would really like to see something in writing from Ron Paul and hope someone will put the screws to him so we can get that answer. I'm just not comfortable yet.

If anyone has something like that please link it here and/or PM it to me. I would really like to know.

Just to clarify further. I've seen and heard his bulleted list. I mean I would like to know how he plans on accomplishing each of those action items he's listed.

I do know that Paul, Hunter and Tancredo are almost ignored by the liberal news media who fights behind the scenes for amnesty. As much as I like all three of these candidates, Paul has the largest ground/internet effort and as much campaign cash coming in as Romney and Guliani.. Paul's average donation is $48. and he is brought in more than 9 million in the past two months so that represents a hugh amount of Paul supporters.

I feel that out of the three, Paul has the best chance for an upset victory, so I am throwing my support in Paul's direction. We have got to get one of these three in the White House !!!!

Paul is not a flip flopper. The Washington insiders hate him for standing strong with his convictions. He will never make a promise and not keep it.

Our greatest hope lies in Iowa where even Independants can vote in the caucus's. It's also important because they have a paper ballot.

My personal hope is that he wins it easily and the MSM can no longer ignore him and his supporters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I do know that Paul, Hunter and Tancredo are almost ignored by the liberal news media who fights behind the scenes for amnesty. As much as I like all three of these candidates, Paul has the largest ground/internet effort and as much campaign cash coming in as Romney and Guliani.. Paul's average donation is $48. and he is brought in more than 9 million in the past two months so that represents a hugh amount of Paul supporters.

I feel that out of the three, Paul has the best chance for an upset victory, so I am throwing my support in Paul's direction. We have got to get one of these three in the White House !!!!

Paul is not a flip flopper. The Washington insiders hate him for standing strong with his convictions. He will never make a promise and not keep it.
    I believe you, but Paul also does not make any promises about the illegals that are currently in the county.

I backing Hunter

Also.....we are getting a lot of problems from the Muslums.....
    I think I read somewhere that he got a LOT of donations from Muslums.....that means he would have to side with them....TRUE???????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fred Thompson!
    LOU DOBBS!

Fred Thompson is just one of the good ole boys, in my opinion.

I do not remember him speaking out about the issue when he was in Washington - but I'd have to check how he voted on the issue.

I think he is a personable, articulate, go along to get along guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws
    Where is the rest of it
    Whats he plan to do ???
    Kind of an open ended statement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12