Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$1 million offered for Newt to drop out

ELECTION 2012
    Michael Savage offers Gingrich $1 million to drop out of race
    'His continued candidacy spells nothing but ruin for conservatives'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 12, 2011
    4:28 pm Eastern

© 2011 WND

Newt Gingrich

Talk-radio host Michael Savage says America can't survive another four years of Barack Obama, and he's putting his money where his mouth is, offering Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out of the race within 72 hours.

Savage says that while rival Mitt Romney is not entirely satisfying to conservatives, the former Massachusetts governor can beat Obama. Gingrich, on the other hand, according to Savage, is "unelectable."

"If Newt Gingrich really loves this country as much as he says he does, if he really wants what is best for America, he will set his ego aside, call me and accept my offer," Savage wrote on his website today.

You've always known that "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder": Get Savage Solutions

"His continued candidacy spells nothing but ruin for conservatives, Republicans and all true American patriots," he continued. "One million dollars in exchange for preserving the nation, Newt. I say take the money … and don't run."

(Story continues below)

Savage noted that the Republican presidential field has come down to two candidates who have a real chance of getting the nomination, Gingrich and Romney.

"While it's true that Romney is not as strong a conservative as many would like him to be, the most pressing issue before America today is defeating Barack Obama," he said. "And that is something Newt Gingrich cannot do."

Savage outlined the reasons he believes Gingrich can't win the general election:

•When he was speaker of the House, he failed to deliver on his so-called Contract with America;

•He made ads with Nancy Pelosi promoting the false theory of global warming;

•He's in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens;

•He's taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, two of the most corrupt financial institutions in history;

•He's cheated on two wives, which will destroy his chances among female voters;

•He called the Republican plan to reform Medicare "right-wing social engineering";

•In a presidential debate against Obama, regardless of how well he does, on television he will come off badly compared to Obama and look like nothing more than what he is: A fat, old white man.
    Last week on his nationally syndicated show, Savage warned that if Obama wins re-election, America will become like Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's dictatorship.

Savage's show airs live Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern. It can be heard online through stations such as WTNT in the nation's capital.

As WND reported, Savage's show is ranked No. 2 in listenership among all talk-radio shows streamed on the Internet, according to Talk Stream Live.

Read more: Michael Savage offers Gingrich $1 million to drop out of race http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=376881#ixzz1gNIoib4O
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I really wish Newt would take Mr Savage up on his offer,but he won't because he thinks too much of himself .... If Newt gets the nomination Obama will win again easily ....

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I really wish Newt would take Mr Savage up on his offer...
    Make it $1,000,020.00 I'll throw in $20 on that!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Michael Savage is right. The Globalists want Newt to win the GOP Primary because he or Obama will give them anything and everything they want.

The Democrats know they can turn Newt Gingrich into a Washington insider has been adulterer. They will burn him down with the same fire that destroyed John Edwards.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems like everyone is agreed here that Newt is a disaster. The GOP leaders have been figuring that Romney is the only electable candidate. I hope the base starts figuring that out ---quick, too.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)