Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$20,000 reward: Obama's Hawaii birth doctor's name?

If I had a lot of money, I would offer the following reward to try to find out the name and background of Obama's birth doctor who supposedly delivered Obama in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961:

"$20,000 reward for the name and verification of Obama's Hawaii birth doctor who delivered Obama on Aug. 4, 1961, and/or for information leading to our contact and verification of the doctor's relatives and close friends in the sad possibility that the doctor has passed away during the long 47 years between Aug. 1961 and today, Dec. 2008. "

'If I had a lot of money, I would offer the following reward to try to find out the name and background of Obama's birth doctor who supposedly delivered Obama in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961:'

Great idea! But one would have to come up with more money than what Obama (might) be paying people to keep quiet about!

Besides, the medical records probably no longer exist (someone would question any name that was put forth and demand proof, you know it), and the act of getting that information and publishing it is illegal under current federal privacy laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: $20,000 reward: Obama's Hawaii birth doctor's name?

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    If I had a lot of money, I would offer the following reward to try to find out the name and background of Obama's birth doctor who supposedly delivered Obama in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961:

"$20,000 reward for the name and verification of Obama's Hawaii birth doctor who delivered Obama on Aug. 4, 1961, and/or for information leading to our contact and verification of the doctor's relatives and close friends in the sad possibility that the doctor has passed away during the long 47 years between Aug. 1961 and today, Dec. 2008. "
    Dunham family doctor: Does anyone know if Obama's mother had a Hawaii faimily doctor back on Aug. 4, 1961?

1. As we all know, in many places, the family doctor is the one who delivers a family baby.

2. Also, I would think that Obama's mother made regular visits to her Hawaii baby/family doctor in the months leading up to Barack's birth on Aug.4, 1961.

3. So, if we could find out the Obama or Dunham Hawaii family doctor back in Aug. 4, 1961, we may have found the name of the doctor who delivered Barack back in 1961.

How about a $20,000 reward for the new mother that roomed with Obama's mother in the hospital when Obama was born? In the 50s new mothers stayed in the hospital longer than now when they had a baby and they almost always had a roomate.

I can clearly remember the new mothers and their babies I roomed with when I had my kids. I'm sure if their was a roomate to Obama's mom when she Obama that she would remember too. That is if the roomate is still alive. Also my kids know who I roomed in the hospital with and know the kids that were born when they were. Perhaps there's a birthday twin?

Well, I gave birth four times in a metropolitan hospital, and my roomies were cordial strangers to me. I could not recall names and faces to save my soul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A good place to start would be the complete list of births that were reported in the same issue of the newspaper that Obama's was announced.

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... in-hawaii/

It looks like there were 25 births announced, with dates starting on July 30th and running through the first week of August. Just running a trace on what's on that list might produce information about whether there was only one hospital in Honolulu with an active maternity ward.

A better investment of money might have been to pay the half-brother who lives in poverty in Kenya (subsisting on $1 a week) to submit a request for an original birth certificate. People who are lineal descendants of the same birth parents are among the parties allowed to make a request under the Hawaii laws. It's a question mark why no one used that strategy instead of filing lawsuits right away. By now, every relative is probably in lockdown.