Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [Isaac Kappy] I Let The Darkness Consume Me.. I Am A Bad Guy - GraveYard Dead

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[Isaac Kappy] I Let The Darkness Consume Me.. I Am A Bad Guy - GraveYard Dead

Was he a trafficked kid? He says children deserve to be in a world where they are treated well, and that he wasn't treated well. 13:46 I'm not suicidal, I'm not suicidal.

YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orki...w8&app=desktop

[Isaac Kappy] I Let The Darkness Consume Me.. I Am A Bad Guy.. May 10 2019

3 Share

Glow Too
    Published on May 11, 2019
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

#OwenBenjamin #unBEARables #IsaacKappy

Owen Benjamin Reacts to The Death of Isaac Kappy (Ep 521)

67 Share

Owen Benjamin Clips
    Published on May 14, 2019
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isaac Kappy dead: Thor and Terminator actor who 'choked ...

ISAAC Kappy fell from a bridge in Arizona after sharing an ominous letter about his character on Instagram, gossip site TMZ reported. The 42-year-old actor made headlines last year for allegedly ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ge/3687012002/
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 05-15-2019 at 10:22 PM.

www.Pilluminati.live
    1)yesterday Issac Kappy exposes Johnny Depp(but we already knew he was a pedo)
    2)Donald Trump Exposes Obama Alice in wonderland secret party
    3)Johnny Depp was one of the people at the secret Alice in wonderland party
    4)John Legend and Johnny Depp and Marina Abramovic runs a spirit cooking event called heaven aka Elysium
    5)we now knew for sometime that John Legend was involved with pedo activity
    6)is John Legend daughter dressed up as Alice
    7)dont forget Obama private $65,000 pizza party but pizza means little girl

$65,000 for “hot dogs” to be flown in. Hmm.
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 08-10-2021 at 04:07 AM.

Wow... the Rabbit hole goes deep

MISSION To Keep It All Secret FAILED?

6 Share

JustInformed Talk

Published on May 15, 2019

Isaac Kappy's Message to Society: Wake up

Thursday, May 16, 2019 17:20

(Isaac Kappy, a great soul, dead at 42)

It pains me that society’s heroes and benefactors are not recognized and honored by “truthers” who supposedly are aware of our dire predicament. Whatever his shortcomings, Isaac Kappy is a martyr for Truth and Justice. We have lost a Great Soul.

by Henry Makow PhD

The details of Isacc Kappy’s death Tuesday, whether murder or suicide, will come out. The important thing is that his message is not lost.

I’ve been saying that the world is run by a satanic cult, but even I am surprised when an insider confirms it word-for-word. He says the binds this ruling cult together is paedophilia and child sacrifice. Its members are filmed committing these horrific acts. “The name of the game is blackmail.,” he said.

Almost everyone who gets ahead in politics, government, business, media and entertainment accepts these terms. There is little doubt that Trump has done this, given his association with Jeffrey Epstein, and salacious pictures with the teenage Ivanka.

Last July, Kappy exposed his friends actor Seth Green and partner Clare Grant as confessed paedophiles. He also named Steven Speilberg, Tom Hanks, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert, Barack Obama and Mark Thompson, CEO of The New York Times. “The higher you go, the sicker it gets,” Kappy said. Jimmy Saville molested and murdered hundreds of children got knighted by the Queen. He says Illuminati will pimp their own children for fame and fortune.

He said the proof is that none of the people named dared to sue him. Of course, murder is their preferred method of dealing with whistleblowers, and he must have known his life was in danger. He was on a road trip when his car broke down. But after his death, a video of a Grecian-style paedophile bath house emerged with 10-year-old nymphets in white robes. (at 20 min)

The argument for suicide is vitiated by the fact he left a suicide note and produced a “last video.” He refers to a critical mistake he made which fatally compromised him and everything he stood for but refuses to explain.

He always said he refused to live in a world where children are sexually molested and killed by our so-called leaders. He believed that all that was needed for world reform was for these people to be exposed. He urged them to come forward and admit their sins.

Kappy is dead but his message lives on. “People can’t believe anything so evil exists but they need to wake up. They have power. If everyone knew, it would probably stop today.”

Paedophilia is their Achille’s Heel. We must redouble our efforts to expose them. Pizzagate was genuine but a google search confirms that pedophiles are working overtime to discredit Kappy and those like him. The people who want to ban “hate speech,” fake news” and “extremism” are traitors, Satanists and perverts. They are our leaders.

Kappy’s near-final words: “We’re all going to die so we might as well die doing something good. I want you all to wake up.” Let’s honor this wonderful man by redoubling our efforts to expose the miscreants turning our glorious world into a hell.

YouTube Video https://youtu.be/w42xrPAG08I

Related
    Kappy’s First Video (left)

Elsagate- Pedophile Videos on YouTube

Pizzagate is Real
    Jewish Insider Described Child Sacrifice
    David Seaman Discusses People Smearing him Because he Exposed Pizzagate

Illuminati Child Sex Slaves Paint Horrifying Picture
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-haunting-last-words-of-isaac-kappy-now-i-am-one-of-them/

https://www.ibtimes.com/who-was-isaac-kappy-trump-reference-former-actors-final-instagram-post-2792192

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/strange/2019/2473256.html

Body Language: Isaac Kappy Livestream

38 Share

Body Language Ghost
    Published on May 16, 2019

Tom Hanks Accused of Buying 13-Year-Old Girl from Her Father And Raped Her — Actor Isaac Kappy Recently Called Him A Pedophile

5.53k Share

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft has come forward and announced that she was subjected to CIA brainwashing techniques and child sex trafficked to Hollywood at age 13 years and raped by Hollywood star Tom Hanks.

"This is me at 13, the age I was when @tomhanks purchased me from my father for sex as a dissociated #mindcontrol doll. I wonder how much he paid? I wonder how much $$$ my father made for breaking my mind & selling my child body throughout my life. Will I ever get to know?" —
    Sarah Ruth Ashcraft

“The number one problem in Hollywood is, and has always been – pedophilia!”
    Corey Feldman correctly stated.

What a shame Corey didn’t just name names when he had all the cameras on him, like we all have. Naming names is the only way victims are going to expose the CIA child trafficking operation behind 99% of child kidnapping and child sex trafficking.

Perverted predator
    Harvey Weinstein is being scapegoated to cover for the truth about Hollywood – famous male AND FEMALE pedophile actors and producers who like to rape kids.

Head Hollywood
    Luciferian MERYL STREEP is of one them! She prefers to have sex with 14 year old girls at specially organized Hollywood pedophile parties.

That’s why Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks get on so well post-Harvey Weinstein and the #sheknew scandal, why Meryl Streep supported convicted pedophile anal rapist [
    Roman Polanski] of a 13 year old drugged girl at Jack Nicholson's house, and why she called Weinstein “God” during an acceptance speech.

Like Aussie actor Anthony LaPaglia said, anyone who has been in Hollywood for 5 years or more knew about
    Harvey Weinstein. Meryl Streep lied.

Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep teamed up with another Hollywood pedophile – Steven Spielberg, to make a sh*te film together.

Spielberg has been raping kids for decades, along with his pedo buddy George Lucas – whom the entire cast of Star Wars had to have sex with in order to get their parts. Carrie Fischer said she had to sleep with George Lucas to get the part of Leia – and mysteriously died weeks later.

Hollywood Pedophile Rapists – all three of them!

Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep and Steven Spielberg

Alexander: Actor Isaac Kappy has also accused Tom Hanks of being a pedophile, as well as Steven Spielberg:

"
    Steven Spielberg is a pedophile, yup, see how easy that was Corey, and I didn’t need 10 million dollars, I just said it… When you’re talking about really elite levels, the name of the game is blackmail, so, they want something on you that they can hold over your held so they can basically own you and tell you what to do… And they film it… and then, they own you. So, that’s what runs the whole system basically, they want compromised people because they’re easy to control.

"And a lot of people, they’ll go along with it and do whatever just for fame and money…Some people are just like, really into the evil shit…
    Tom Hanks is a pedophile… It’s time that this comes out into the open because we are going to change the way everything works, because at the top levels, these people are just sick and psycho.

"The higher you go the more sick it gets… This is what really hurts about the situation, because a lot of people are kind of born into this, they grow up in it, they’re abused and through the abuse especially as a child you can break someones subconscious mind, if you’re not aware of any of this stuff, look into
    MK Ultra." – actor Isaac Kappy

I know Australian victim of CIA child sex trafficking Dean Henry was prostituted to Hollywood parties from Australia – just like me. I was sex trafficked to a Hollywood party at age 14 years.

Article by Fiona Barnett, victim of the "elite" pedophile ring (you can read her testimony HERE).

And let us not forget that NONE of them are suing me for defamation, libel or slander. Fascinating. We can add Disney, University of Michigan & the Catholic Church to the list... https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/939624532649959424 …
    Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft

This is me at 13, the age I was when @tomhanks purchased me from my father for sex as a dissociated #mindcontrol doll. I wonder how much he paid? I wonder how much $$$ my father made for breaking my mind & selling my child body throughout my life. Will I ever get to know? pic.twitter.com/nxOzCk5kHS

1:14 PM - Jul 23, 2018

http://humansarefree.com/2018/08/tom...9gkEEE2cJ5Rhfw
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 05-21-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast