Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ‘Stalk them and kill them,’ Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hitler is dead and doesn't speak for or to anyone.

I haven't heard anything about or from Duke in many years.

I don't know if he is still alive.

No headlines in the media from him in years,

unlike Farrakhan.
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 09-11-2015 at 02:48 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Hitler is dead and doesn't speak for or to anyone.

I haven't heard anything about or from Duke in many years.

I don't know if he is still alive.

No headlines in the media from him in years,

unlike Farrakhan.
    So you don't think Hitler is still capable of influencing people because he's dead?
    Wake up, the real world is right outside your door!
    Feel free to join us anytime!

As for Duke he's still kicking. I just wouldn't be so ignorant to ascribe anything that loser does to your community, and I don't even know you or your community.

See how stupid labeling and senseless ascribing can be so disruptive?

Let's put our energies into fighting for something we both love: America

One doesn't have to 'be black' to know that this man - Farrakhan - is a racist, black, militant muslim who is calling HIS people to kill whites. THAT, my friend, is a fact. He hates whites. He hates America. And what he is calling for goes waaayyy beyond freedom of speech.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    One doesn't have to 'be black' to know that this man - Farrakhan - is a racist, black, militant muslim who is calling HIS people to kill whites. THAT, my friend, is a fact. He hates whites. He hates America. And what he is calling for goes waaayyy beyond freedom of speech.
    It is true that you do not have to be black to judge Farrakhan on his words and actions. What you forgot was that just because Farrakhan is black, he somehow speaks for all black people.

Nkosi, I don't believe for a second that Farrakhan speaks for all black people. That's just plain silly. And I'm really quite sick and tired of each and every time race is mentioned by a white person, that white person is 'automatically wrong' or 'racist'. That bait has been fished. to. death. What simply cannot be denied is that he is calling for HIS people, black militant racist muslims, to stalk and kill white people. Once again, I say his calling for the murder of whites, or ANYONE- no matter their race, has fallen out of the realm of free speech and he should be treated, at the very least, as if he's inciting violence. Because he IS inciting violence. WHY does he get a pass?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Nkosi, I don't believe for a second that Farrakhan speaks for all black people. That's just plain silly. And I'm really quite sick and tired of each and every time race is mentioned by a white person, that white person is 'automatically wrong' or 'racist'. That bait has been fished. to. death. What simply cannot be denied is that he is calling for HIS people, black militant racist muslims, to stalk and kill white people. Once again, I say his calling for the murder of whites, or ANYONE- no matter their race, has fallen out of the realm of free speech and he should be treated, at the very least, as if he's inciting violence. Because he IS inciting violence. WHY does he get a pass?

Florgal,
    My mistake. I thought you were continuing with the running theme John Doe and I were talking about.

In this post: (http://www.alipac.us/f19/%91stalk-th...ml#post1473313)
    You stated that one doesn't have to be black to see that Farrakhan is a racist. (I'm paraphrasing)
    I agreed with you.

Your next line is what I really had trouble understanding: "is a racist, black, militant muslim who is calling HIS people to kill whites. THAT, my friend, is a fact."
    Be it far from me to put words in your mouth so please, let me know where I missed the point.
    Using deductive reasoning, some points in the sentence might be true but all are not voluntary.
    Is Farrakhan a racist? He might be.
    Is Farrakhan a militant? He might be.
    Is Farrakhan a Muslim? He might be. I was born in the Middle East (The Asian part of Turkey). Some Muslims have real problems with Farrakhan's teachings.
    Has he made violent statements? Yes he has
    But the thing that stands out to me is that the word "black", in your quote, has commas on both sides. This word is an independent clause accountable only unto itself
    but is an aggregate of the whole list of negative connotations that you attribute to Farrakhan.
    America and Americans can be very forgiving. Farrakhan can change all of those things voluntarily, except one.

Furthermore you are right in saying that he calls for his people to commit criminal acts.
    But if you look at this post: http://www.alipac.us/f19/%91stalk-th...5/#post1472083
    You can see that the conversation is not just about his people but about black people to a large degree.

Lastly, you nor I think violence is a good thing.

I wish someone could find out why a Muslim was making this speech in a Methodist Episcopal Church and reported by JewsNews.

I find it a little hard to believe that members of this church would allow such a speech in their church, let alone have a reporter from JewsNews in taking pictures of it. That's just very strange to me. This Methodist Episcopal Church organiization is one of America's oldest churches founded in 1784.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-11-2015 at 10:05 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I wish someone could find out why a Muslim was making this speech in a Methodist Episcopal Church and reported by JewsNews.

I find it a little hard to believe that members of this church would allow such a speech in their church, let alone have a reporter from JewsNews in taking pictures of it. That's just very strange to me. This Methodist Episcopal Church organiization is one of America's oldest churches founded in 1784.
    Jewish media make a ton of cash from reporting on Farrakhan's antics. Every since Farrakhan talked about the
    holocaust and how he agreed that "Hitler did a good job", the Jewish media wants to record Farrakhan's toilet noises to make
    sure they get everything they need to sell more media. LOL

Is Farrakhan a racist? Yes.
    Is Farrakhan a militant? Yes.
    Is Farrakhan a muslim? Yes, he says he is.
    Is Farrakhan a black man? Yes.

Has he called for 'volunteers' to kill whites? Yes.

Does anyone believe he's talking to white Christian soccer moms when he asks for his 'volunteers'? I hope no one is that stupid.

No need to 'word play' around Farrakhan's racist, militant, muslim statements. He said what he said and you don't need to be a rocket scientist, or born in a foreign land to understand that he A) Hates America B) Hates white people C) Is too chickenshit to do his own killing and want's to recruit others to do it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
    Jewish media make a ton of cash from reporting on Farrakhan's antics. Every since Farrakhan talked about the
    holocaust and how he agreed that "Hitler did a good job", the Jewish media wants to record Farrakhan's toilet noises to make
    sure they get everything they need to sell more media. LOL
    Oh, I see. Well, I don't mind them keeping an eye on Farrakhan, because someone should, you never know when someone might take him seriously.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast