Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

“Surrender Your Firearms,” Connecticut Tells Unregistered Gun Owners

“Surrender Your Firearms,” Connecticut Tells Unregistered Gun Owners

http://www.infowars.com/surrender-yo...ed-gun-owners/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CT Threatening Gun Confiscation by Force

February 25, 2014 by Eric Reed | News, Opinion, Second Amendment

If you’ve been following the crisis in Connecticut, you’re well aware that thousands and thousands of state residents who went to bed law-abiding, and woke up a felon. Gov. Malloy continues to press his states approximately 100K plus residents who have refused to register their so-called “assault weapons” and “high-capacity” magazines. Quite recently I wrote an open letter to the Governor, and it’s very obvious it’s fallen on deaf ears.

The letter is included below. http://freepatriot.org/2014/02/18/op...y-gun-control/

Connecticut is now sending out the first batch of 100 plus letters to law-abiding gun owners. In the largest act of civil disobedience CT has ever seen, it appears that the state is now giving gun owners an ultimatum. “Lose the guns or go to jail!” It’s very disheartening that a state Governor is willing to risk starting the next American Revolution to force compliance with an unconstitutional law.
    That being said, it’s just a matter of time until blood is spilled over this lunacy. At some point, the state will command the CT police officers to forcibly confiscate. I’m imploring the state to repeal this law immediately, but sadly the chances of that appear grim at best.
    So the next best thing is to address the Connecticut LEO’s. As a former LEO myself, I raised my right hand and swore the same oath, to protect and defend the Constitution. As a LEO, it feels good to lock up the “bad guys.” But who’s the bad guys here? Is it the family man who woke up a felon one morning because he didn’t comply with an unconstitutional law, or is it the lawmakers who seem overly anxious to test the power of MOLON LABE, no matter what the cost? As a peace officer, I implore you to honor your oath, to protect the citizens of Connecticut, and not wrongfully imprison them. Being a peace officer is about keeping the peace, serving the states residents, and upholding the Constitution. Don’t allow corrupt politicians serving their own agenda to influence what you know in your heart to be wrong. If all Connecticut LEO’s can unite on this, Gov. Malloy’s ridiculous law might as well be written on toilet paper!

I’m Eric Reed https://facebook.com/EricReedGRAA, and may God bless Connecticut, and America.

http://freepatriot.org/2014/02/25/ct...scation-force/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CONNECTICUT PREPARES FOR GUN CONFISCATION!

February 25, 2014 / Clark Kent / No comments

AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

Gun confiscation is one step closer in Connecticut. The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.

In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state. These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.
    Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.
    How long will it be before there is bloodshed over this law? We’re not sure, but we’re confident it is coming unless the law is rescinded or struck down by the courts.
    Mike Vanderboegh of the edgy Sipsey Street Irregulars released an open letter a couple of weeks ago,warning of what’s coming to Connecticut. The Connecticut State Police aren’t listening. Yet.
    We suspect attitudes may change after the first few rounds of bloodshed.
    As it stands right now, the best estimates are that 4% of newly-regulated guns and magazines in The Nutmeg State have been registered, leaving a hundred thousand or more newly classified potential felons looking over their shoulder.

See more at GUNS SAVE LIVES

CLARK KENT @ AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TOO!

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-confiscation/