“They Were Trying To Take Down A President”–Trump Speaks Out On His Firing Of James Comey

By Jacob Palmieri - December 6, 2021

45th President Donald Trump spoke out on his decision to fire James Comey during an interview with Mark Levin.
According to Trump, had he not fired James Comey he may not have survived four years in office.
Trump added, “they were trying to take down a President.”

Acyn
@Acyn

Dec 5, 2021

Trump: Don’t forget, I fired Comey. Had I not fired Comey, you might not be talking to me right now about a beautiful book about four years in the White House and we’ll see about the future.

Watch on Twitter

Acyn
@Acyn

Trump: If I didn’t fire Comey, they were looking to take down the President of the United States… I don’t think could’ve survived if I didn’t fire him

Watch on Twitter
8:58 PM · Dec 5, 2021

om Left-wing Mediaite:

“Hillary Clinton was behind most of this,” Levin summed up loosely that only an opinion host can get away with, presented without facts or evidence. “What do you want to say to Hillary Clinton?”
“I think it is disgraceful. I think I always knew it was a hoax,” Trump replied before explaining his experience in dealing with the Russian collusion narrative.

“Don’t forget, I fired Comey, had I not fired Comey you might not be talking about the beautiful book,” Trump said, suggesting that, had he not replaced the then-FBI Director James Comey with Christopher Wray, an investigation may have ended his four years in the White House.
“I fired Comey, that whole group, now that group is coming back again? I mean, it is not believable. It shouldn’t be allowed to happen. Shouldn’t be allowed to happen.”

Of course, the media and left are trying to spin this saying Trump is admitting to obstruction of justice.
This clearly isn’t the case.
What Trump was pointing out is that the Deep State would not have stopped with the witch hunts.
By firing James Comey the protector of the Deep State was gone.

"They Were Trying To Take Down A President"--Trump Speaks Out On His Firing Of James Comey (thepalmierireport.com)