“Thousands Of People Have Lost Their Lives”– Rand Paul Calls Out Dr. Fauci For Hindering COVID Therapeutics

By Jacob Palmieri - December 29, 2021

The Biden administration paired with Dr. Fauci have done all they can to go all-in for a vaccine push.
They have bullied after major sector of American life to join in with them.
What you don’t hear about is COVID therapeutics.

During an interview with his father, GOP Senator Rand Paul said that he believes the downplaying of therapeutics by Dr. Fauci and the Biden administration has cost thousands of American lives.

Ron Paul
@RonPaul

Senator Rand Paul on Fauci's History of Hindering Therapeutics In Favor of Vaccines Watch the whole interview with @RandPaul here: https://youtu.be/hpkVxD661y0

Watch on Twitter

2:18 PM · Dec 27, 2021

From Summit News:

“I would venture to say that thousands of people die in our country every month now because [Fauci] has deemphasized the idea that there are therapeutics,” Paul urged.
“Because he’s made this mistake of deemphasizing natural immunity, I think thousands of people have lost their lives,” the Senator continued, adding “For instance, I’ve already had it [Covid-19] I should be at the end of the line.”
“Many older people die, and many 35-year-old people are being vaccinated, that makes no scientific sense,” Paul emphasised.Ron Paul then asked his son if he believes the pandemic was brought about as part of a conspiracy.
“Do you think there was a plan to bring this about, and Fauci was there, and part of the plan with Gates, or do you think something was happening at a more modest rate and they jumped on it and twisted it and made a big deal of it?” the Senior Paul asked.…
“I blame Dr. Fauci because he was never on TV saying if you get sick there is a treatment,” Paul explained, adding “Because it’s everything about the vaccine, and if you’re not vaccinated you’re unclean. You’re like a leper.”

Here is the full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkV...ture=emb_title

"Thousands Of People Have Lost Their Lives"-- Rand Paul Calls Out Dr. Fauci For Hindering COVID Therapeutics (thepalmierireport.com)