Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘Coffee Party’ No Match For Real Tea Party Passion

Weak Brew: Potemkin ‘Coffee Party’ No Match For Real Tea Party Passion

Lee Doren
    Mar 14th 2010 at 11:01 am

Many people over the last few weeks have noticed the fawning media coverage on behalf of the Coffee Party movement. Moreover, no skepticism or research was done to investigate the claims made by the newest Coffee Party leaders. Simple Google searches, however, have revealed that they are simply former Obama campaigners upset that the Tea Party has been able to thwart their Leftist agenda.

As a result, I decided to join the Coffee Party’s gathering on March 13th, in Washington, D.C., to learn what it was really all about.

The meeting started by people introducing themselves and saying why there want to be part of the Coffee Party. Many were upset about the the Tea Party movement. Others had absolutely incoherent reasons for being there.

One thing that I noticed was that many attempted to appear nonpartisan and open to discussion. However, their personal tweets have demonstrated that, that is not their agenda. In fact, when I sat down to talk to some of the people off camera during the group therapy sessions (see video below of the sessions), I heard the phrase “Teabaggerâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn