Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

‘More!’ Spectators Cheer as Teen Girls Brawl in Woods

‘More!’ Spectators Cheer as Teen Girls Brawl in Woods

118 Comments

One of the girls is calling it the culmination of teen bullying. But whatever one wants to call it, it’s clear the video is shocking. Not just for the violence it features, but also for the goading and celebration heard in the background.

The video was reportedly taken last week, and features two Seattle-area teen girls brutally beating each other in a wooded area as friends cheer.

“Oh, (expletive), that was a good hit to the (expletive) temple! Dude, that must’ve hurt!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is what happens when a society breaks down; this is what out of control Immigration has done to this country. Family stress gets pushed onto the kids as family's deal with no jobs and no hope. Your going to see a lot more of this as it gets worse

I can only hope it gravitates more to the open border idiots that have destroyed this country from the inside out

of course its just my opinion
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is really getting sickening. I was a victim of bullying myself and as an adult I still carry this baggage with me. Most of it, I've been able to let go, but sometimes it rears it's ugly head at the most unexpected times.

Luckily, I've developed a thick skin as an adult. Now my fear is that my kids might be subjected to this. I'm also afraid of how I might react to it if they do. My kids would be embarrassed at the huge stink I'd raise if some a-hole kid lays a hand on them. Im dreading middle school - not just for the bullying, but for the sex etc....

One quick story - some friends of mine who are Christians had a boy who had no problem telling everyone he knew about Jesus. This made him the target of every bully around. One time the family went to a fast food place for lunch and the bully walked in. The parents confronted him about his behaviour and the kid went off on them. The dad ended up dumping a whole (large) cup of soda over the kids' head. He never bothered their son again. Damn, that must have felt good.