Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

It’s Thanksgiving and guess who’s NOT invited to dinner

American patriots should take heart that in 2010 that bow will be made to them

America still standing on Thanksgiving Holiday

By Judi McLeod
    Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It’s Thanksgiving and guess who’s NOT invited to dinner:

As Americans sit down to Thanksgiving dinner, President Barack Obama and his band of malcontent hippy czars are out there fomenting for revolution. Progressives they are not, given that some of those same czars were fomenting for revolution back in the 60s when a kid named Barry was still in red diapers, having come into this world in 1961, in Country Unknown.

The little people gathering together at dining room tables all over America will be talking about revolution too. And because theirs is a revolution to restore America rather than dismantle it, victory is as close as the cranberry sauce.

Even though the mainstream media is trying to portray it as otherwise, there is plenty to be thankful for, not the least of which is a Messiah presented as walking on water, is tanking in the polls.

The same can’t be said for the shock-a-day administration which is navel gazing about why their months long campaign to cow Americans isn’t working.

Proof is in the pudding, in the variety of puddings topping off this Thanksgiving meal. The only Blackberries paid attention to on Thanksgiving Day are the ones in Granny’s pie. Cold comfort indeed are the Blackberries, Twitters and Tweets trying to conduct big business as usual on this day.

While it is reality that the Obama administration is trying to make a bleak time seem even bleaker, even its most radical members must know by now that American patriots never give up.

As Chuck Norris wrote in Human Events, “Despite the biggest economic recession since the Great Depression, like a ramrod, Washington believes it’s also a good time to force another $1 trillion on American taxpayers, by providing another governmental entitlement, called universal health care. In so doing, Washington is reducing our financial freedoms further and slowing future economic recovery by placing more increased debt and taxes upon all of us.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    President Obama’s Thanksgiving Message:

Date: November 25, 2009 6:32:53 PM EST
    To: cfp@canadafreepress.com
    Subject: Thanksgiving
    Reply-To: info@barackobama.com

Friend—

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, Americans across the country will sit down together, count our blessings, and give thanks for our families and our loved ones.

American families reflect the diversity of this great nation. No two are exactly alike, but there is a common thread they each share.

Our families are bound together through times of joy and times of grief. They shape us, support us, instill the values that guide us as individuals, and make possible all that we achieve.

So tomorrow, I’ll be giving thanks for my family—for all the wisdom, support, and love they have brought into my life.

But tomorrow is also a day to remember those who cannot sit down to break bread with those they love.

The soldier overseas holding down a lonely post and missing his kids. The sailor who left her home to serve a higher calling. The folks who must spend tomorrow apart from their families to work a second job, so they can keep food on the table or send a child to school.

We are grateful beyond words for the service and hard work of so many Americans who make our country great through their sacrifice. And this year, we know that far too many face a daily struggle that puts the comfort and security we all deserve painfully out of reach.

So when we gather tomorrow, let us also use the occasion to renew our commitment to building a more peaceful and prosperous future that every American family can enjoy.

It seems like a lifetime ago that a crowd met on a frigid February morning in Springfield, Illinois to set out on an improbable course to change our nation.

In the years since, Michelle and I have been blessed with the support and friendship of the millions of Americans who have come together to form this ongoing movement for change.

You have been there through victories and setbacks. You have given of yourselves beyond measure. You have enabled all that we have accomplished—and you have had the courage to dream yet bigger dreams for what we can still achieve.

So in this season of thanks giving, I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to you, and my anticipation of the brighter future we are creating together.

With warmest wishes for a happy holiday season from my family to yours,

President Barack Obama

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17240
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the years since, Michelle and I have been blessed with the support and friendship of the millions of Americans who have come together to form this ongoing movement for change.

Mr. Obama, enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner in the knowledge that you lied openly to the American people in your bid for absolute power to change this country. Rest easy, for you have betrayed, and now awakened the very people that you promised so much positive change to. You will fail because Americans have always recognized evil, from without and from within. By your own hand you will become a pariah to this country of true believers and patriots. That day of reckoning will soon be upon you.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Actions speak louder than disengenous platitudes Mr. Traitor in Chief.