Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    I can't believe so many people can't think for them selfs in this country any more. It makes me sick how any American could support a marxist thug that cares less about our nation. It sickens me how this animal Barack hussein Obama can get away with breaking the law throughout this whole election...We don't even know if he can even be the president for crying out load.

He and much of his family were Muslims; an he was a muslim when he was younger. So what is so hard about calling him what he is. I can't believe we are about ready to bow down to every thing those MOD EDIT want. It makes me sick,,,,He stands for every thing that we stand against.

I see why Hitler came to power and how easy it can be. The left likes to scream about their rights being tooken away, but at the end of the day the left wants to take away our freedoms. They are accusing us of doing what they are going to do. What vile little people that they are.
    Scary isnt it? There will be no going back if the marxist obama is elected . The people of this country will see their freedom taken away in two years. Our democracy will be over. But I for one will fight them all the way because I see them as they are and will not bow down or be led to an oven without a fight.
    If Obama wins you can bet Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and John Kerry will push for the 'Fairness Doctrine.' Obama will then sign it into law. That will be the end of conservative talk radio and the beginning of censorship.
    You bet he will. Obama will destroy talk radio and any freedom of speech convservatives have. The left loves to whine about the right, but they are the ones that will do it. Then Obama will go for Alipac and Free republic and the rest of the Conservative web and consor it. We will lose everything if Obama gets into the white house...Our freedoms will be gone. Obama runs with some very bad people, and I don't like it one bit.

If the rats get 60 seats in the senate it is over if Obama gets in.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I am worry there maybe a riot on election day. No one wins on this election day. It's really depressing, but as long as I know there are good people like ALIPAC members exists, thing will get better one day.

Someone said to me, things have to get worse before it gets better...but how bad? I don't get why people are so fascinated by Obama because everytime I see Obama on TV, I get so disgusted by his lies. McCain disgust me too sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Someone said to me, things have to get worse before it gets better...but how bad?
    Do you remember what it was like when Carter was President?
    Long lines for gas, if the station was open.
    High inflation and unemployment.
    Our military crashing and burning during the Iran rescue mission.
    Tens of millions in Asia killed by Communists.
    It will have to get that bad or worse.
    And I think Obama will do it and then some.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, it will be a lot worse than the Carter Administration and the Great Depression. In the Great Depression our money was back by gold. That is no longer the case. In the GP prices went down because the dollar was back by the gold. Now we just print more money and we have a false economy. Thus prices will go up, our dollar will buy less. So when you see a sale, stock up on dry goods. If you have kids and you see a big sale, buy several sizes of coats, sweaters, shoes because you know they are going to need the bigger sizes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12