Thread: 100 Year Lie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

100 Year Lie

You know how you can look around and you see sickness everywhere you turn? In all different forms. People tend to be sicker.......even children........and the weight gain..........not only by our children but by us too.
    Have you EVER really wondered WHY all the sickness/illnesses?
    This is explain it all to you.
    I don't know about you, but I TRULY feel I've had it with our "government"

Be sure to go to the time frames after you read the 1st page.
    Let me know how it makes you feel.

http://www.hundredyearlie.com/index.html
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Knew about this too. We switched to organic foods as much as possible and natural soaps, cleaners, shampoos, etc. a while back.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... c18_2.html

However in this respect there is only so much you can do. We are literally living in toxic soup. It is all around us. The areas you can make the most impact on are in the things you eat and the things you put on your body since your skin soaks up everything you put on it.

I know here a few years ago it came out that if you were living in or EVEN in NC during the late 50's early 60's that the government was doing nuclear testing at a site in the Rocky Mountains and they added water to it and it fumed out and over the mountains out into the sea. The wind currents brought it South and right across NC. They said that if you lived here or was even in NC at that time that EVERY ORGAN in your body had been exposed to radiation. That's why so many here have heart problems, kidney problems and cancer.
    It's really showing up in people now, bad. I was born in 1948 and trust me...........I sure do have problems.......alot that can't even be seen.
    But it's problems that is killing me. Beyond my control.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Ya....I've noticed it but what has really gotten my attention is the massive weight gain. Across the board. After living in Florida where it seemed there was an endless supply of svelt tanned bodies....I go back and it's not the same. For my own vain reasons I thought good..I'm not the only chubby person on the beach.....but it's all over. Young, old, men and women. All races. No one seems immune unless your strung out on something. They keep saying it's lack of exercise, etc.....but I don't buy it. I've been active and been totally on my back for a lengthy time and the max would be 15 lbs. weight gain. I look in peoples carts that are big and I'm not seeing ho-ho's and Saralee etc. There's more to it.

Plus I've always been one that beleived if you really crave something there's something in it your body needs. Like meat or bananas etc. Especially with meat....that "craving" is never satisfied anymore. I'm on a tomatoe deal now and the hot house etc kind have no taste.....gotta be a homegrown vine ripened one. One tomatoe and the craving is gone. Not all at once...a slice here and there. Then there's times there's things I really like usually and I may be really hungry and just can't eat it. I never stuff myself, just eat enought for hunger pangs to go away.....but I sure don't feel healthy. My husband who has always been extreemly skinny is putting on weight. I haven't tried the organic beef......can't afford it. I have the vegetables and there's a definate difference.

Alot though is the price. What's the best for you is so much more expensive and if you're on a budget and have to stretch it.......it's a problem.

Monday I'll be getting some blood tests back and I am curious as to what it has to say. You don't put on 50 lbs in a year when you haven't altered anything.....except moving here and shopping in different store chains.

I was interested in the part about vaccines too because even though I had them and so did my kids......I don't trust them.

More men and women are having fertility problems. Girls are starting their periods sooner. More and more are suffering from allergies and asthma. It's not the simplistic thing they want us to beleive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem with most of these chemicals (pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, hormones they give to livestock, antibiotics given to livestock) they are talking about is they are estrogen like. When they are introduced into the human body the body perceives them and treats them like estrogen, they are called xenoestrogens. Excess estrogen can cause a whole host of problems like causing the body to retain weight, breast cancer, PMS, endometriosis, endometrial cancer, early menstruation, etc. Many of these "women" problems were unheard of 75 to 100 years ago and now they are very common.

Dr. John Lee wrote quite a bit about the effects it was having on women. He started noticing changes in his practice about 25 years ago and tried to get the mainstream medical community to listen but of course they did not and are just starting to acknowledge that this may be a real problem and are conducting studies. He has since died but wrote quite a few books about it.

It effects men also but much less dramatically.

Do a search for xenoestrogens and you will find alot more information.

Crazybird - as for vaccinations. I have done quite a bit of research into that as well. My children have not had any vaccinations. There are quite a few doctors (I work in the medical field) that believe vaccinations are the cause of the increase in type 1 diabetes in children, asthma in children, autism in children. They just have not been able to prove it. I just find it very suspicious that a baby less than 6 months old cannot even have tylenol (one of the most harmless drugs) and yet at 1 month of age they will inject an infant with up to 5 different vaccinations at one time. In fact the government has set up a fund specifically to compensate parents whose children are harmed or killed by a vaccination. Children are harmed or killed by them and they know it will happen so they can pay them for their grief without lawsuits.

In fact the government has set up a fund specifically to compensate parents whose children are harmed or killed by a vaccination. Children are harmed or killed by them and they know it will happen so they can pay them for their grief without lawsuits.
    I lived in Florida when my children were born. You cannot enroll your kids in school without them. They will not accept an excuse until the 3rd child has a severe reaction. That was 17 yrs. ago. I didn't have my kids get a vaccine till they were older because I heard too many friends tell me of having their infants end up with autism etc. but the Dr's refused to trace it to the vaccine and made them beleive they were born that way. They knew something was wrong....their child was different and beleive me I trust a moms knowledge before a Dr. But they were young( the children). I figured once mine were older if something happened as a result of them (the shots) they couldn't get out of it so easy. But they force you to sign a paper saying you exempt the state and government from any complications arising from the shots. I refused to sign the papers and they wanted to start whatever it is they do for charging me with neglect!! Denying my children life saving vaccines. So...ended up signing them but put" under forced pressure" under my name. They didn't want to take it but I put on a scene and they did. Both have severe allergies that they didn't have before the shots but they say they can develope at any time......so who knows? But I have severe allergies so sometimes they say it's from me and other times they say it's not passed down.

If I would have lived in a state that didn't mandate it and there weren't alot of foreign tourists.....I definately would have said no. I will not get a flu shot or any of the other things. I just don't trust them. They can't guarentee me I won't get it so I prefere not to take the risk.

Years ago they didn't have a clue to the various effects of hormones. And being a woman it got pretty darn tiring hearing "it's stress" and all the other crapola. They hadn't even gotten around to much on PMS. It wasn't until I was older....they did. My issue was migraines. (And yes the monthly wanting to pop peoples heads off. ) Suffered horribly for years. Was experimented on with everything going. Then things "changed" and whoopie.....no migraines!!! No death wish for annoying people. They want to do the estrogen therapy now and all.........no way. I know many women don't suffer migraines till that time....and maybe it helps them. For me? No thank you.....to finally be migraine free is too good to mess with! They are worse than childbirth and no way do I want those things back! They(hormones) are more powerful than people realize and it's not a good thing to me to be putting it in our food supply or messing with nature with this new wave of birth control. Yes...there's always been some fertility issues but it's just too darn common anymore and it seems they aren't addressing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dlm........thanks for telling me about the "new" estrogen. Looked it up and ...wow.!! Blood tests comming and thyroid is on the menu. Had trouble when I was young......hypo.....no problem till this last year and yes.....not eating different but storing alot in plastic containers etc......all the other issues present and accounted for. And when they talked about prostrate cancer and such.....that was never an issue before. My grand-dad lived to 98!! My mom cooked for an army and tupperware and plastic containers and saran wrap was a staple. As an adult....during my skinny life.....I never bought it and we never had left overs. I'm here....using the very same plastic bowles and such as they always had. Use saran wrap because it was left here.......just makes me wonder if it's not really an issue! I only used glass and stainless steel before. Aluminum foil. Kids brown bagged it in wax paper.........makes you think! Worth a little experiment.

I live in Florida and no they will not let kids in school without the vaccinations, however my kids are and will be home schooled so that is not an issue for us.

Ya....that was my only "out" then but I needed to work.......oh to have to do it all over again......

Good luck and thank heavens there are people who can still home school.