Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1000 attorneys ready to battle for Christmas displays!

http://www.kpbs.org/news/local?id=6626

Attorneys Ready to Combat Groups Who Oppose Public Christmas

Nov 24, 2006

Nearly 1,000 attorneys around the country are prepared to combat attempts to censor Christmas. For the fourth year, the legal group, the Alliance Defense Fund, has launched its Christmas Project.

Attorney Heather Gebelin Hacker, says, in the past, groups like the ACLU have improperly tried to get rid of public Christmas displays. Hacker says there is a court ruling that directly refers to such displays:

Hacker: It’s kind of facetiously been called the three reindeer rule, which is, basically, the courts will look at whether or not there are a sufficient number of secular objects, along with any religious objects in the display, as to make it not primarily religious.

Officials with the ACLU did not want to comment for this story. The Alliance Defense Fund says surveys show nearly 90 percent of Americans think it’s OK to wish someone Merry Christmas, and nearly 90 percent believe nativity scenes should be allowed on public property.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For Gods sake, let's at least take back Christmas from the ACLU Grinch!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Just let Christmas be Christmas and shut up!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is now past Thanks Giving so now I can say.... Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I even wish the ACLU a very Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    It is now past Thanks Giving so now I can say.... Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I even wish the ACLU a very Merry Christmas!
    That is a very cool avatar Lone_Patriot!

I think someone here once suggested we flood the ACLU with Christmas cards.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think someone here once suggested we flood the ACLU with Christmas cards.
    Ditto on both! Great Avatar and Christmas Cards to the ACLU might vent some of my frustration LOL EXCELLANT IDEA
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

JAK
    Sometime awhile back, someone mentioned sending the ACLU "Merry Christmas!" cards...to keep them busy...are we still doing that?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the ACLU should recieve a special Christmas Card from Alipac and then they should also recieve an individual Christmas card from every member of Alipac!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    I]
    thanks

JAK
    I say lets send them an anyomous card every week...then they will have to spend so much money to hire people to go through their mail... that it will put a dent in their finances. Nothing illegal about send good wishes to an organization. Maybe we should include La Raza and maldef, etc. It would be worth the paper, ink, envelope and stamp...to start creating as much misery for them as they do us!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast