Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47
    The GOP will never allow Ron Paul to be their nominee, watch and see. They have all been bought off by the globalists. Mr. Paul has not been bought off. If he were to win the nomination, It would ruin both parties and they will not let that happen.
    Correction: Ron Paul will not be the nominee because of his poor record for border security and immigration control and because of his support for global 'free trade' and for his zany policies on drugs and other topics. This is why RP is unable to break out of single digits in the polls.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Re: previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47
    The GOP will never allow Ron Paul to be their nominee, watch and see. They have all been bought off by the globalists. Mr. Paul has not been bought off. If he were to win the nomination, It would ruin both parties and they will not let that happen. That would destroy the playhouse they have in Washington. They have all been having a great time spending our money and don't intend to stop.

Your so right....he won't.

I was at a place this weekend that had a Ron Paul political booth stumping for him....When I told them I was independent he said I needed to change over to the Republican ticket.....I told him I would never do that. They are disenfranchising me by not allowing me to vote in the primaries in the first place, and it is up to them to change that policy...I would never put my name to either of those two parties....Not all States do that but Nevada does..and they are denying me my right to vote. The more people that can't vote the better they like it....So yes you are right, he will probably not get the REPUGNANT' S nomination. He will have to run as an independent, or Libertarian after the primaries, and that is highly doubtful.

Now do you think this is all by design to disenfranchise millions like me???? I do!!!! And guess what they have their puppet running on the Repugnant ticket. Between that and the fraud that goes on during the election process we have very little hope.

previous post

Of course it is be design. They know exactly what they are doing and they do not intend to let an honest person in, be it Tea party or independent. That is the only way either of them can win.

Here is food for thought...

A warning from the Georgia Guidestones

The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge." The monument is almost 20 feet (6.1 m) tall if the buried support stones are included, exactly 18 feet (5.5 m) otherwise, and made from six granite slabs weighing more than 240,000 pounds (110,000 kg) in all. One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely � improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion � faith � tradition � and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth � beauty � love � seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the earth � Leave room for nature � Leave room for nature.

Selling it like it's good.

If something tastes good, it doesn't mean that it's good for you.
    Just because something looks good, it doesn't mean that it IS good.
    And just because something sounds good, it doesn't make it a good
    idea. That's how Trojan Horses work.

The Georgia Guidestones offer up 'wisdom for humanity', but it masks
    the true nature of it's meaning with flowery loving words.

For instance, when it says "Balance personal rights with social
    duties" it makes no mention of who will be holding the scales.

Here are the warnings from the Georgia Guidestones...

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... tones.html

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123