Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Since it was determined that they weren't involved it is most likely that their names will never be released to keep people from liking their names to something that they didn't do. It's to protect the innocent.

But people who want to make it a conspiracy will never believe that.

Perhaps for now... IMO if anybody was 'innocent' they wouldn't be afraid of being identified, or telling their story. Their side could help us in security matters, what to look for, etc...
    And 'wanting to make the issue a conspiracy'? This crime, single handed or not, is a conspiracy as a whole, by the radical Muslims which Hasan follows. Many are forgetting the 911 attacks and what has been slowly following in the footsteps here on our soil since then...Aside from the thousands of innocent people we lost that day, I also lost someone that I loved on that day and will never get over it...

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Since it was determined that they weren't involved it is most likely that their names will never be released to keep people from liking their names to something that they didn't do. It's to protect the innocent.

Perhaps for now... IMO if anybody was 'innocent' they wouldn't be afraid of being identified, or telling their story. Their side could help us in security matters, what to look for, etc...
    And 'wanting to make the issue a conspiracy'? This crime, single handed or not, is a conspiracy as a whole, by the radical Muslims which Hasan follows. Many are forgetting the 911 attacks and what has been slowly following in the footsteps here on our soil since then...Aside from the thousands of innocent people we lost that day, I also lost someone that I loved on that day and will never get over it...
    Emotions were and are high on base. If they had released them on base and someone saw them and said "That's one of the guys who was arrested " they might well have been killed right there and then. If their names are released there will always be some who have it out for them. It could ruin their careers and maybe even cost them their lives. All for something that they didn't do. These men were not part of any conspiracy.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is how easy it is for innocent people to get attacked.

Marine reservist accused of attacking Greek priest he mistook for Arab terrorist

02:10 PM

A U.S. Marine reservist in Tampa has been accused of attacking a visiting Greek Orthodox priest he mistook for an Arab terrorist, The Tampa Tribune reports.

Police say Jasen Bruce, 28, of Tampa, struck the priest with a tire iron and chased him for three blocks after the visitor, who speaks only limited English, stopped to asked directions.

The Rev. Alexios Marakis, 29, of Crete, Greece, was visiting St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Tarpon Springs and had gotten lost coming off the freeway, the newspaper says.

"During the chase, the suspect called 911 and claimed an Arabic male attempted to rob him and he was going to take him into custody," according to a Tampa Police Department news release. "When officers arrived, the suspect claimed the man was a terrorist."

Marakis was treated at Tampa General Hospital and released, the paper says.

Bruce was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, The Tribune says.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... errorist/1
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hear you JohnDoe2. And it's unfortunate that things like these occur basically by people who do not pay attention to the correct info about the guilty parties...There is no conspiracy with the other two from the base we all know, since they were released out if custody. Bottom line, we have our own differences and opinions which we have the freedom to practice...so far. And we must keep in mind, instead of going 'back & forth' about 'numbers', that we are suppose to be on the same side. It was a brutal mass murder, and we should pray for our soldiers and their survived families of this tragedy.

Good night

Oh I firmly believe there were co-conspirators, just not the ones mentioned.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

Oh I firmly believe there were co-conspirators, just not the ones mentioned.

Good point Cayla, check this one out:

Hoekstra: White House Blocking Investigation of Fort Hood Massacre
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:01 PM
    By: Jim Meyers Article Font Size

Rep. Pete Hoekstra, the top Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, tells Newsmax that the White House intervened to keep him from obtaining critical information regarding the Fort Hood murders.

The Michigan legislator also warned that "homegrown jihadism" is a real threat to the U.S., and said a thorough investigation of Major Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist accused of the Fort Hood massacre, would help authorities learn how to deal with it.

Rep. Hoekstra charged in a statement on Monday that the Obama administration was withholding information and demanded that the Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the National Security Agency and the Director of National Intelligence preserve documents relating to the incident for use in any future investigation.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/hoekst ... 009/11/1...

I bet almost any amount of money that the reason the Whitehouse is blocking the investigation is because they were already investigating the shooter. But now that he killed and injured a bunch of people, they dont want anyone to know that they had him in their sites. If they were already investigating him, then it is because they knew, or suspected he was dangerous. He never should have been allowed to remain where he was.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I bet almost any amount of money that the reason the Whitehouse is blocking the investigation is because they were already investigating the shooter. But now that he killed and injured a bunch of people, they dont want anyone to know that they had him in their sites. If they were already investigating him, then it is because they knew, or suspected he was dangerous. He never should have been allowed to remain where he was.
    Actually there have been news reports that DHS KNEW about his emails to al quida but determined he was no threat. I wonder if it is coincidental that this happened on the same day as the DC house call.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Actually there have been news reports that DHS KNEW about his emails to al quida but determined he was no threat. I wonder if it is coincidental that this happened on the same day as the DC house call.
    It figures...And I don't believe in coincidences. There's a reason for everything.

This PC BS has got to stop! It's putting peoples lives in danger!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836