Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

2,000 show up at Tulsa food pantry; only 375 boxes of food..

Thousands show up at Tulsa food pantry Friday

Long lines of people wait Friday outside Iron Gate in Tulsa, for a free food boxes. JAMES GIBBARD/Tulsa World

By MIKE AVERILL World Staff Writer
    Published: 7/23/2010 12:47 PM
    Last Modified: 7/23/2010 5:50 PM

Iron Gate was forced to suspend its food box distribution program Friday morning due to a large, misinformed crowd.

The line started forming at 6:30 a.m. outside the food pantry, located on the south side of Trinity Episcopal Church, 501 S. Cincinnati Ave.

“We estimate there were 2,000 people here this morning,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wake the hell up America ~ Obama the Dem's and RINO's want you to compete with Illegal Aliens for any scarce jobs

It's long past time to fix this issue.. or are you just waiting for the bread and soup line to come your way as well
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AirborneSapper7 wrote:

It's long past time to fix this issue.. or are you just waiting for the bread and soup line to come your way as well
    Yep,
    And I think that you could be living in your car or with parents, if they still have a home, because your house is gone.

Sort of like the multifamily apartments that the Russians lived in during the cold war and the bread lines that I saw them standing in in 1990. I saw what 40 years of government control accomplished. The "people" scraped by, there were deformed children begging in the streets of Leningrad and the Politburo lived richly.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll tell you what America

If you let these freaks in political office give the Illegal Aliens AMNESTY

you deserve to be in the bread and soup lines

I DEMAND that all open border Churches open up their damn endless wallets and put the money down on the table

People are starving in America because of this open border policy they have in their broke ass thought process

Lets go... give up the moola and while you are at it bye bye to that broke ass tax exempt status you coveth