Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is America trying to do what China has been doing. It is to shut anyone that is not a liberal, Marxist up and get them off the radio, T.v, Computer. Yes the internet will be gone after this time.

There won't be any one like Alipac if they do this. I pray that there is enough freedom of lovers in the democrat party to hold this off.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

azwreath wrote,

"Therefore, maybe we should start gathering up and compiling a volume of the liberal leaning information sources? Even the conservative leaning ones for that matter."

That information has been gathered in some studies to look for the amount of bias in the different medias going back for decades by university groups studying journalism.

This is nothing more than an attempt to harness control over the newest media source, the source that is wreaking havoc on the controlled medias of the past. The internet. I think talk radio is a scapegoat. Most of what is talked about by radio hosts is gathered from traditional media sources and then spun with a mixture of original thought and the thoughts of others on the net such as bloggers, and post rooms. Remember what Rush always says about talk radio, it is a business, there is a harness mechanism, advertising dollars and producers. The internet is the wild west of ideas. The internet erases all lines of confinement. JMO

What could be interesting would be gathering buzz words, and shock value pieces and words, spin techniques, and then somehow displaying that info in a format to educate consumers of news. I know there are alot of people in here that are quick to point out some of the biases and spins concerning illegal immigration as well as other topics. Just a thought.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

censorship has begun on internet portals

Yahoo! Mail is now censoring my anti-Obama emails. The emails go to the recipients, but the text is deleted... all of it. At least the recipient knows I am attempting to reach him or her.

This differs from the AOL censorship around the 2004 election, which was exposed by Business Week. For emails with conservative and Christian content, AOL was not just deleting the text, but killing the emails altogether.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Tell Yahoo to take a flying leap!

I do not know much about computers but I am guessing that some kind of filter is used to determine which mail to censor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12