Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 Mexican Border cops accused of raping an American tourist

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/miami/23276.html -

Two border cops accused of rape

Two police officers in this border city are being investigated for allegedly raping a 22-year-old woman from San Antonio, Texas, authorities said Saturday

Wire services
    El Universal
    Domingo 04 de febrero de 2007

PIEDRAS NEGRAS, Coah. - Two police officers in this border city are being investigated for allegedly raping a 22-year-old woman from San Antonio, Texas, authorities said Saturday.

The woman told investigators the two officers took her off in their patrol car to the countryside and raped her Friday morning, Coahuila state police Det. Santos Vázquez said.

The woman had been staying in Mexico with her boyfriend, who is from Piedras Negras, Vázquez said. She had an argument with him and was walking alone when the officers offered her a ride to the house where she was staying.

"She trusted them precisely because they were police officers and accepted the offer to get into the car," Vázquez said.

The accused officers, identified as Jonas Santiago, 42, and Alfonso Ramírez, 20, were detained Saturday pending the initial results of the investigation, said Roberto Muzqui, director of the Piedras Negras police force. The officers deny the accusations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well our justice system better go after them full force, since they saw fit to prosecute two of ours just for doing their jobs!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Well our justice system better go after them full force, since they saw fit to prosecute two of ours just for doing their jobs!!!
    this happened in Coahuila Mexico our law enforcement has no jurisdiction there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same thing happened in Tijuana, a few years back. TJ cops arrested a family of tourists for no reason, then they proceeded to force the husband to withdraw large sums of cash from an ATM, which they stole. Then they raped the wife repeatedly in front of the husband and their kids. What happened to them? Nothing, local TJ police administrators said there was not sufficient evidence to prosecute, although the cops were suspended or fired, I can't remember which. The local media here in San Diego barely even reported on the story, with weak 30 second reports in the middle of the newscasts and it was quickly brushed under the rug.

Can you imagine the outcry that would have occured if San Diego Police officers or Border Patrol agents had raped and robbed a family of illegal aliens? The local pro-illegal groups would have screamed bloody genocide, and it would have been headline news on every local news network for weeks. But because it was Americans getting victimized, the local media and the pro-illegal groups made not a single friggin' peep. Do you think Claudia Smith complained, or Enrique Morones? Yeah right, not in a million years. Go figure.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Charles, what I mean was that our system needs to be putting political pressure on the Mexican government for this, like they do to our justice system if one of theirs gets hurt.

Yeah, I know, better not be holding my breath on that one, blue is not my color!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Charles, what I mean was that our system needs to be putting political pressure on the Mexican government for this, like they do to our justice system if one of theirs gets hurt.

Yeah, I know, better not be holding my breath on that one, blue is not my color!
    You got it.
    We only pander to the Mexico government we neeeeevvvver demand.