200 Students Slaughtered On The Way To Exams… Guess Who Did It?

"It would be wrong to keep quiet..."

PETER BROWNAPRIL 17, 2014

At least 200 students were recently slaughtered on their way to school by a group of Muslim militants known as Boko Haram. Boko Haram, which translates to “Western Education is Forbidden,” seeks to build an Islamist state in north-east Nigeria.

There have been numerous attacks on civilians during Boko Haram’s insurgency. Boko Haram was founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2002 to prevent the “Westernization” of Nigeria. One of the ways it has done so is to cowardly target unarmed students on different occasions.

The Boko Haram insurgents made sure that they were well-equipped against the students and other villagers, arriving in two armored personnel carriers and seven double cabin pickups.

Senator Zannah Ahmed, a local Nigerian leader, stated the following:

“It is a must for me to speak since people’s lives are involved and they are my people. All these are happening in my constituency and it will be wrong to keep quiet. I feel so much pained and would have not love to speak (sic) but definitely my conscience will not let me do that.”

Boko Haram also committed another atrocity against students, this time enslaving at least 200 schoolgirls. In the past, when Boko Haram has captured girls, they have often gone on to become cooks and sex slaves for the militants. Instead of the better life for themselves they sought through schooling, these girls are now more likely to be sex slaves rather than proper housewives, and cooks rather than professionals.

Boko Haram is committing travesties in the name of Allah. Through numerous brutal attacks on civilians, they seek to impose through force their warped vision of a good society. Indeed, their attacks on students are cowardly abominations that should not go unchallenged. The extremely liberal Soros-funded site MoveOn.org actually made a petition asking that Boko Haram not be designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization by the U.S. Department of State. Thankfully, the Department of State ignored such lunacy and went ahead with the designation.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/200...6C5If33e2Mq.99