2008 New Hampshire State Primary Results

TOTAL VOTES FOR REPUBLICANS: 238,909

With all the activity and stories today, the thousands and thousands of views to this page in the last 12 hours, I wanted to emphasize a few key points.

First, all of the numbers here are either untouched from the latest polling results or pretty simple calculations using those results.

Second, these results by themselves are NOT enough to prove that any fraud occured. They simply show that some things stand out as being odd and worthy of further investigation.

Third, my purpose in all of this is to simply bring attention to these apparent anomalies. The anomalies appear in the votes for both parties. My only agenda is that the voters on both sides be accurately represented.

Last, please be civil and courteous with those whom you discuss these issues. Do not attack, slander, or otherwise disparage anyone until there has been verified fraud if that happens to be the case. And even in that case, take the high road. Again, all we should be trying to do is make sure that every vote is accurately reflected and counted.

A Closer Look At The Count - please see this web page

- Table Comparing Machine vs Hand Counts

- Table Comparing Machine vs Hand Counted Votes in Small Towns (less than 750 votes)

- Table Comparing Machine vs Hand Counted Votes in Medium Towns (between 750 and 1,500 votes)

- Table Comparing Machine vs Hand Counted Votes in Large Towns (more than 1,500 votes)

- Complete Vote Breakdown By Town & Candidate

http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php