Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2012 and Palin: If I Become a Distraction I Won’t Run

Breitbart

Palin: If I Become a Distraction I Won’t Run

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0-igHp ... r_embedded

source: http://www.breitbart.tv/palin-if-i-beco ... -wont-run/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To see where Sarah is going, one must see where she's been ..

The Three Major National Issues Completely Ignored During Palin/Biden Debate

Moderator Gwen Ifill created each question for the Vice Presidential national debate and did not disclose them to anyone prior to the actual debate when they were first heard by the two candidates.

Gwen Ifill deliberately steered away from asking what positions the two Vice Presidential candidates Sarah Palin and Joseph Biden held on these three important national issues:

* Illegal Alien Immigration

* The National Trade Deficit With China

* The Outsourcing of American Jobs Overseas

In addition, these words relating to those issues were never mentioned during the entire debate by either Gwen Ifill, Sarah Palin, or Joseph Biden:

* Immigration
    * Border
    * Amnesty
    * Illegal Aliens
    * Sovereignty
    * Trade Deficit
    * Trade Imbalance
    * Outsourcing
    * Losing Jobs
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, Sarah Palin answered illegal immigration questions on 'Univision'....perfectly clearly. haha

When she appears on English media, she tries to use her little double talk tricks.... But O'Reilly would not let her get away with it (see below). This was one time I actually liked O'Reilly's no spin. Bill is the one who dared to stand up to her. Rush, Beck, Hannity, and all of the others do not have the guts.

(MOD Edit removed article and link to banned site.)

__________________________________________________ _____________

O'Reilly forces Palin to reveal that she is for a 'path to citizenship.'

Friday, July 09, 2010

How Sarah Palin Would Tackle Illegal Immigration | O'Reilly Factor

Special Guests | Sarah Palin

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," July 9, 2010. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Watch "The O'Reilly Factor" weeknights at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET!

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: Now for the top story tonight: If Sarah Palin were president, could she solve the illegal immigration problem? When I spoke to the governor last night, that was the big question.

Click here to watch the segment!

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

O'REILLY: So you're president of the United States, Sarah Palin. You send how many National Guard to the border right away to secure it?

SARAH PALIN, FORMER GOVERNOR OF ALASKA: However many you need. This is a top priority. This is a national security issue.

O'REILLY: All right, but I'm talking Texas, California, New Mexico, all of them. So you'd send maybe 10,000, 15,000 National Guard down there to assist the Border Patrol, yes?

PALIN: Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.

O'REILLY: All right, so you'd militarize the border. You'd finish the fence, finish building the fence from Brownsville to San Diego, yes?

PALIN: Yes.

O'REILLY: Now we have 12 million people staring at you. And you say to those people you're in here illegally; you broke civil law by coming in here. Now are you going to deport them? What are you going to do?

PALIN: Well, again, first, let me go back to the importance of securing the border. They're talking about amnesty… (Here is where she tries to start her usual spin...haha)

O'REILLY: No, but we got that, governor. Everybody… (Here is where O'Reilly puts her feet to the fire, and is not going to let her spin...hehe)

PALIN: No, we don't.

O'REILLY: Yes, the people watching this program have it. We have it. We assume that you, as president, would secure the border. I have confidence that you would do that. But now you have to look inward, all right? And you've got 12 million people staring at you. What are you going to have them do?

PALIN: You're not going to give them a free pass. You're not going to say, OK, you and anybody else who wants to scurry across this porous border between now and when we finally do finally get it fenced in and physically secure, we're going to give you a free pass.

O'REILLY: All right.

PALIN: And just because you've broken law in the past…

O'REILLY: So no amnesty.

PALIN: …we can trust you. No, no amnesty.

O'REILLY: But what do you do with these folks?

PALIN: Which means…

O'REILLY: Do you make them register with the federal government? Do you tell them they have 60 days to get out of here before we put you in jail? What do you do with them?

PALIN: Do we make them register with the federal government? Yes, we do.

O'REILLY: Yes, so we know who they are.

PALIN: We have -- exactly, yes. I want to answer to that question absolutely.

O'REILLY: All right.

PALIN: We're not going to give them a free pass.

O'REILLY: So you make them register with the federal government.

PALIN: We're not going to reward the bad behavior.

O'REILLY: And if they don't register with the -- say you gave them 60 days to register with the federal government. There's a form at the post office they have to send in like a Census form. All right, say they didn't do it.

PALIN: You deport them.

O'REILLY: OK.

PALIN: You have to get them out.

O'REILLY: So the ones that don't…

PALIN: We don't reward their continued bad behavior.

O'REILLY: …after period of time. OK, after a period of time…

PALIN: Yes.

O'REILLY: …the ones that don't cooperate, you catch them, they're gone

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/t ... mmigration
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Political double talk. Getting sick of it!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

That's amnesty Sarah. Registering at the post office in return for being allowed to stay in the US IS AMNESTY. Stick a fork in you because you're done, Sarah. Republicans want someone to be their President who will deport illegal aliens, period, without exclusion, exception, bias, preference, mercy or ... registering at the post office.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    [i]Well, Sarah Palin answered illegal immigration questions on 'Univision'....perfectly clearly. haha

Sarah Palin Is Pro Amnesty For Illegal Aliens - Univision Interview
    ========================================

Palin is an idiot. I have read before that about her views on illegal immigration. Palin and her family for the most part are too sheltered to see the damage of illegal immigration. She doesn't understand that illegals are in America because hey want to exploit resources.

I wonder if her attention whore daughter Bristol encountered any illegals while doing Dancing with the Stars in Cali. I think Sarah should have Bristol and her out of wedlock son live in California, New Mexico, Arizona or Texas for a year and I'm sure Bristol will see how dirty illegal woman and her their anchor babies get countless benefits etc.

The funny thing about Palin is that she endorsed South Carolina governor elect Nikki Haley and New Mexico governor elect Susana Martinez who both state they want to take a strong stance against illegal immigration and both have more sense than Palin does. Susana Martinez is an American Hispanic who grew up in a border town and whose father worked in law enforcement and saw all of the damage of illegal immigration. She moved to New Mexico and again lived near the border and prosecuted illegals for various crimes. Nikki Haley is daughter of immigrants who embraced America and Haley has the sense to see that illegal immigrants are screwing this country up and are disgrace to legal immigrants.

Sometimes I think Palin endorsed Haley and Martinez to sort of establish a "diverse" vibe with potential supporters. If she did that for that reason Palin is a dumb ass phony.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Sometimes I think Palin endorsed Haley and Martinez to sort of establish a "diverse" vibe with potential supporters. If she did that for that reason Palin is a dumb ass phony.
    ================================

She's dumb as a fox, and will play whatever angle that would give her the most votes.

In other words, a professional politician.

She's made a fortune off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    ================================

She's dumb as a fox, and will play whatever angle that would give her the most votes.

In other words, a professional politician.

She's made a fortune off of it.
    I agree she is a professional politician. She figured by endorsing two minority women she would be gain support from different angles. Some people here in New Mexico laughed at Martinez being endorsed by Palin. Martinez is much educated in various ways than Palin is. Martinez through her career as a prosecutor near the border has seen the damage of illegal immigration.

Sometimes when I watch or read about Palin and how she blabbers on about Alaska, her husband's fishing business she comes off as someone who is too sheltered and has a lala land mentality. I mentioned in the previous post on my thread about how she should send Bristol and her out of wedlock baby to a border state. I think Palin and her entire family should move one of the following cities
    L.A.
    Albuquerque
    El Paso
    Phoenix

They should commit to living in one of those cities for a year and they should live in a bad neighborhood and the "great" Todd should be forced to try and work in landscape or construction. Palin's little daughter Piper should attend school with a bunch anchor babies and illegal kids who clog up public school systems. Palin and her down syndrome son should spend time at public assistance offices and see how much Americans screwed over by illegals.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

When Sarah Palin said she gets her pointers from Henry Kissinger I knew she was a pawn in the globalist game whether she knows it or not. Also, when she quit in the middle of her term as Governor of Alaska I knew she was just a quitter.

I hope she doesn't run against Obama cause he will probably win and getting stuck with him for 4 more years would be devastating for US.

Ron Paul 2012
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast