Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

400-pound woman attacks roommate for eating her cookies

Hersha Howard busted for beating up roommate Jasmin Wanke over Thin Mints Girl Scout cookies

By Michael Sheridan
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 3:47 PM

Collier County Sheriff's Office

Hersha Howard alleged hit and bit her roommate over Girl Scout cookies, police say. Child/AP

The fight reportedly involved the popular Thin Mints cookies.

Take our Poll: Cookie Cravings

Which Girl Scouts cookies do you think are worth fighting for?

Thin Mints 39%
    Samoas 39%
    Tagalongs 12%
    Do-Si-Dos 6%
    Trefoils 4%

A Florida woman allegedly went ballistic on her roommate because she believed the woman had gobbled her Girl Scout cookies.

Hersha Howard was arrested Sunday after a battle royale that ravaged the entire apartment, according to police.

The 31-year-old Naples resident allegedly first attacked Jasmin Wanke around 1 a.m. while she was sleeping – launching an angry rant about missing Thin Mints, Wanke told authorities.

The chocolate-coated mint wafers are one of the most popular of the Girl Scout varieties, and are only available once a year.

The two argued about the cookies, then Wanke claims Howard – who according to the police report weighs 400 pounds – jumped on her and hit her in the face. They fought until Wanke's husband pulled them apart.

Howard then allegedly chased after Wanke with a pair of scissors, police were told. Howard ditched the cutting implements, however, and instead picked up a board and whacked Wanke.

The fight moved into the kitchen, where Howard allegedly hurled her heft at Wanke again. As they fought, Howard bit Wanke's breast and struck her several times.

Wanke's husband once against separated the pair, and kept Howard restrained until cops arrived, police said.

Howard was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

msheridan@nydailynews.com; or follow him at Twitter.com/NYDNSheridan

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... okies.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and we would like to welcome all of you Snow Birds to Naples and Collier County Florida

Where Illegal Aliens Rule's and anything go's
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd do the same thing if someone macked on MY thin mints!

I'd be happy to make a trip over to personally cram as many thin mints down Hersha Howard's throat as I can. People like her need to be booted off of the planet.

"Thin mints are expensive!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reminds me of all the fat slob Hispanics around here that dominate the all you can eat buffets. Whenever I see them piling tons of food on their plates over and over again...I feel like screaming "HEY YOU FAT SLOB HAVEN'T YOU SERVED YOURSELF ENOUGH?! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT STARVING".

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Reminds me of all the fat slob Hispanics around here that dominate the all you can eat buffets. Whenever I see them piling tons of food on their plates over and over again...I feel like screaming "HEY YOU FAT SLOB HAVEN'T YOU SERVED YOURSELF ENOUGH?! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT STARVING".
    I can't stand eating at those places anymore. It sickens me to see people of any ethnicity gorging themselves like that - especially when they are overweight to begin with.

The fight moved into the kitchen, where Howard allegedly hurled her heft at Wanke again. As they fought, Howard bit Wanke's breast and struck her several times.

She already lost her "cookies" (pun intended =) and she wasn't about to lose her milk too... Got Milk?
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€