Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5 teens killed in New Orleans shoot-out

5 Teens Killed in New Orleans Shootout
    By CAIN BURDEAU, Associated Press Writer
    25 minutes ago

NEW ORLEANS - Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.

All were believed to have been gunned down while inside a sport utility vehicle that was found rammed against a utility pole in the Central City neighborhood just outside the central business district.

Police Capt. John Bryson said police think the shootings were either drug-related or some type of retaliation attack.

"I think the motivation we're looking at is pretty obvious," he said. "Somebody wanted them dead."

Bryson said he could not remember the last time this many people were killed in once incident _ before or after Katrina. "I can't remember five," he said.

Four of the victims _ a 16-year-old, a 17-year-old and two 19-year-olds _ died at the scene. Another 19-year-old, believed to be the brother of the youngest victim, died later at a hospital, police said.

There was no immediate word if any of the victims had been armed. Their identities were not immediately released.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suspect there will be more and more of these kinds of stories coming out of N.O. with all the illegal aliens there doing the jobs americans don't want! Do you think after the rebuilding these illegals will move on or stay there? Didnt we just have the story last week about the woman being run down by a truck of an ilegal alien then pulled into the truck and raped and left for dead? This will really make the displaced citizens of N.O. want to come back home won't it? What a shame, I think our President was all for these illegals moving in to do the work there, no matter if the good citizens were overlooked for these jobs they so desperately needed to get back on their feet.
    Build the dam fence post haste!