Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5 Things You Must Know About Avian Flu

Let's face it: Avian Flu is a thinly disguised ruse to implement Martial Law. To achieve this, the misinformation campaign about Avian Flu kicked into high gear with the first National Bird Flu Summit, which took place in Washington DC on February 27 and 28, 2006.
    Since I receive a number of questions from concerned readers, here are 5 things you must know about Bird Flu.
    (I am not a medical doctor, and this information is not a diagnosis or a treatment plan. It is educational material intended to help you develop your own personalized disease prevention or treatment strategy. Blah, blah, blah - you do realize the need for disclaimers in this day and age).
    To date there exists not a single confirmed laboratory-controlled experiment which categorically proves the presence of the highly-pathogenic H5N1 virus in humans. The influenza-like symptoms found in certain test cases could have been caused by a multiplicity of other viruses, bacteria or even environmental irritants. (Anna Thorson, MD, PhD, Department of Public Health Sciences, Stockholm, Sweden)
    This particular type of virus uses up Vitamin C stores so quickly that the immune system is overwhelmed and the blood vessels loose their structural integrity: they leak so badly that infected animals literally bleed to death through those damaged vessels. If you are diagnosed with Avian Flu, take massive doses of Vitamin C - as much as 7 grams per day. Vitamin C is not toxic. Under stress (like a viral infection), your need for Vitamin C is increased. When your body has had enough, your body will tell you by soft stools or diarrhea. A recommended regimen for immune health includes high dose Vitamin C and Vitamins A and E along with zinc and L-Glutathione. Consider Olive Leaf Extract, Oil of Oregano (not to be taken by pregnant women), goldenseal, Echinacea, curcumin (from turmeric), probiotics, B complex, fish oil and alpha lipoic acid. For advice on high levels of Vitamin C specifically regarding Avian Flu, see healthfreedomusa.org.
    Do not take Tamiflu (oseltamivir), FluMist, or any of the commercially touted antiviral drugs, the profits of which go to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. The Avian Flu virus has not yet become infective to humans so no vaccine exists against it in its infective form. In addition, there is significant evidence that vaccination is ineffective. The frightening aspect of vaccinations is that this may be the method used to introduce the far more deadly and contagious H1N1-influenza (the 1918 "Spanish Flu" pandemic variety which they have in stock and have been transporting across the US).
    The ultimate objective is to implement Martial Law in the US. The global economic situation is rapidly deteriorating and a collapse is inevitable. Economic crises require rapid reactive measures, and a simultaneous health crises would speed the acceptance of Martial Law to control both the pandemic and the financial panic.
    The time to make decisions about Avian Flu is now. When the planned pandemic begins you will be bombarded with misinformation designed to create fear and panic. During a time like this your ability to make rational decisions is severely curtailed. Do not let the warnings you have received from many sources go unheeded. When all current geopolitical, economic and military circumstances are considered together, we appear to be at a crucial time in history. Avian Flu on its own is simply noise, but when considered as part of the bigger picture, it is a serious matter, and should be treated with due concern.
    If you are concerned about Avian Flu, use the links above to educate yourself before it's too late.
    That?s all until next week, Ruth.

As always,
    Live Free and Keep Thinking!

Got this from ThreeWorldWars today.........good advise to keep. You watch, bird flu will be on us before we know it...........but it won't come in on common everyday birds..........the VULCHERS will give it to us and we all know who that is.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

exactly!

Just another fear tactic to get the public worked up and conditioned so that when they release this monster, we will just assume that the virus jumped. What BS! Rumsfeld I'm sure made a killing on the sale of tamiflu when all this got started in the media! Tamiflu does NOT cure bird flu. But like the brainwashed sheeple we are, we listened to the wolf, everybody panics and runs out to buy tamiflu!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I am not going to panic about anything. I tend not to worry about things I have no control over anyway. I cannot worry about a pandemic (if it going to happen can't stop it), korean missle testing (I can't stop them either), or any of the other "emergencies" they throw at us.

I can however do something about the illegals invading our country by using my voice, my money, my vote, etc.

My husband worries about terrorist attacks. First of all the best way to prevent that is to secure the country by land, sea, and air. After that is accomplished start searching out illegals and putting them back to where the belong. I do not worry about terrorist attacks either. I cannot stop terrorist who I am sure are already residing within our borders.

I do what I am able and leave the rest to God.