50 Cent Hilariously Mocks Dem State Senator Over Twerking Video

by michael a day ago

Iconic rapper 50 Cent took an opportunity to hilariously mock the now infamous Tiara Mack, a Rhode Island Democratic state senator, who took the Internet by storm over the past week by posting up a video of herself in a bikini twerking upside down.

You know, I don’t think any of us really needed further proof that Democrats, especially the fresh, young crop coming up the ranks, have zero class, but if there was any doubt, the disgusting videos that Mack posted on her social media account certainly puts them to rest.
According to a report from the Daily Wire, Mack is the first black LGBT woman to ever be elected to the Rhode Island Senate. The report also reveals that at the end of the twerking video, Mack said, “Vote Senator Mack,” apparently utilizing the controversy she knew the video would stir up to raise support for her campaign.
“WTF I think, wait this is advance stripper sh** going on. How many hours did she spend practicing that on her head?” 50 Cent, whose birth name is Curtis Jackson, stated in a tweet, posting up a photo of Mack framed over a seated President Joe Biden.

50cent
@50cent
·
Follow

WTF I think, wait this is advance stripper shit going on. How many hours did she spend practicing that on her head • http://gunitbrands.com

8:12 PM · Jul 6, 2022

Hilarious and disturbing, while simultaneously being vomit-inducing. That’s my expert art critic’s opinion about the work created by Jackson.

Not long after the video was posted online, Fox News host Tucker Carlson weighed in on it, asking rhetorically, “You have to wonder why it’s left to this show, of all places, to announce the rising star, the next rising star in the Democratic Party, but it is, so we’re going to. It’s a woman called Tiara Mack. You never heard of Tiara Mack? Well, maybe that’s because she’s a state senator in the country’s smallest state, Rhode Island.”
“Mocking her as a ‘woman with demonstrated talent’ and ‘an amazing performer,’ he continued, ‘We saw Tiara Mack, head in the sand, twerking, and we thought, ‘Man, that’s the Democratic Party 2020,’” the Daily Wire reported.
Mack then tweeted, “Really excited for the house sex ed bill hearing later today. Teaching comprehensive, queer inclusive, pleasure based sex ed was a highlight of my time teaching.”
“And you gotta wonder, since she just summarized everything the Democratic Party is for, why isn’t her own party embracing her?” Carlson went on to ask. “Why is she still a state senator in Rhode Island? Why isn’t she secretary of state? Why aren’t they pushing her for president?”
Give it time.
They are probably already marking her to be the next big thing in the Democratic Party. I mean, they pushed Kamala Harris, right? The very same woman, it is alleged, that slept her way into a career in politics. Why not take someone like Mack and back her for higher positions within the party?
You can’t possibly make it a worse clown show than it is already, right?

Guess I should be careful saying something like that. Democrats might not see it as sarcasm, but as an honest challenge and actually try to outdo Mack’s shenanigans.
Here’s a picture you won’t get out of your head. Hillary Clinton running in 2024, doing a headstand in a bikini on the beach jiggling her backside.

50 Cent Hilariously Mocks Dem State Senator Over Twerking Video (trendingpolitics.com)