Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This estimate was just for entitlement and education costs, so the real cost would likely be more.

Who do you think ? I have to pay it with my tax money ! Evil or Very Mad Mad
    Of course, and your children, and their children.

I think you should ask Hillary to sell her mansion so she can help pay for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate

I think you should ask Hillary to sell her mansion so she can help pay for this.
    And that makes me very angry. We can't do this too my kids. They're young, and it's not their fault that Bush can't lead a country, but my kids and grand kids take the burden for what we do wrong, no not we, I mean Bush. I'm a little upset, and there's always one thing to cheer myself up, and that's something I always do when I'm angry or upset, and I'm going to do now.

Watching a comedy ( just for laughs )

mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie

And that makes me very angry. We can't do this too my kids. They're young, and it's not their fault that Bush can't lead a country, but my kids and grand kids take the burden for what we do wrong, no not we, I mean Bush. I'm a little upset, and there's always one thing to cheer myself up, and that's something I always do when I'm angry or upset, and I'm going to do now.

Watching a comedy ( just for laughs )

Well, it won't be Bush who's to blame for an amnesty, Cass. The only way that we'll get amnesty will be if this Demonrat Congress, like the Demonrat Congress back in 1986, passes an amnesty.

It seems to me that you are either a child whose simplistic mind cannot comprehend the fairly basic concepts of the legislative process and of cause and effect, or else you are toying with this website and its members. What other possibilities are there, Lovey?

This estimate was just for entitlement and education costs, so the real cost would likely be more.

Who do you think ? I have to pay it with my tax money ! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Perhaps they can add their book deal bonanza bucks to the pot for good measure? You all know - REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH

sounds like a plan, KATE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amnesty will cost around $10 trillion in extra taxes and lost wages for Americans. Then there are the past investments Americans have made in infrastructure/society which illegals will be not be contributing to, but instead will be mooching off everything Americans have develped over the past 230 years. That will be equal to another $10 trillion degradation in our quality of life! Total amnesty will cost us $20 trillion!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Amnesty will cost around $10 trillion in extra taxes and lost wages for Americans. Then there are the past investments Americans have made in infrastructure/society which illegals will be not be contributing to, but instead will be mooching off everything Americans have develped over the past 230 years. That will be equal to another $10 trillion degradation in our quality of life! Total amnesty will cost us $20 trillion!!
    In reality, we can't even begin to compute what amnesty will cost, since once legalized, the 20-30-who knows how many millions of illegals will then be able to bring in all their relatives as well.

The financial costs will be staggering. The social costs are beyond comprehension.

And, of course, the border will still remain wide open.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12