Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC Radio Signs Mark Levin to Multi-Year Extension

*If you haven't heard him, Levin is a strong opponent of illegal immigration.
    ------

ABC Radio Signs Mark Levin to Multi-Year Extension

ABC Radio Networks inks talk personality Mark Levin to a new multi-year syndication deal. Since its debut three years ago, the program has grown to more than 175 affiliates and airs in nine of the top ten and 24 of the top 25 markets. Under the new deal, Levin will expand from two hours to include an available third hour of content in February.

"Mark is one of the most talented and respected broadcasters in our industry and has won over a legion of loyal radio listeners," said ABC Radio Networks President Jim Robinson. "He is an essential driver of our news/talk portfolio and we are proud to remain Mark's partner in delivering such compelling programming."

"Since we launched the show in national syndication, we've developed relationships with some truly outstanding stations and advertisers along the way and I'm so grateful to work with all of them," added Levin. "The next few years could determine what kind of nation America will be for generations to come. I intend to be here defending the Constitution and continuing the dialogue with my wonderful audience." (01-05-09)

http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/$r ... _id=n18799
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, it is good news that one voice standing for the Constitution is given even more time to educate the population.

Thank you for the news.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YEAAAA!!!!!!

He's brash and I don't always agree with him on everything......but thank heavens he's still out there.

Once I got onto his venue....I understood.......GET OUTTA HERE JERK!!!!! Spike won me over.

Plus I love his closings.....honoring all those who serve us. The Army, the Air Force, the Navy and Marines....Police officers, Firefighters.....he is a true American.

I love Mark Levin!!!!! I will literally try and schedule my shower time around when his show is on (8-10pm here) so I can listen to him on the radio in our bathroom. If I miss that-then I catch the podcast the next day. Sorry if it's too much information-but I like him. I try to catch Michael Savage also.

By the way, Mark's show is supposed to go from 2 hours to 3 hours soon!

He has great talk radio show. He speaks for the people.

Download live shows from the internet.