Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC Reporter Arrested in Denver Taking Pictures of Senators

Police Headquarters
    1331 Cherokee St.
    Denver, CO 80204
    720-913-2000

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Office Location
    City and County Building
    1437 Bannock St., Room 350
    Denver, CO 80202

General Information
    8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Monday - Friday

Office of Mayor John W. Hickenlooper
    Administration
    3-1-1 within the City and County of Denver or 720-865-9090
    MileHighMayor@denvergov.org
    Fax: 720-865-8787

Media requests
    Mayor's Office Communications
    720-865-9016 office (during business hours)
    303-206-4507 after-hours/weekend messaging for media on deadline
    Communications Director: Sue Cobb
    Sue.Cobb@denvergov.org

Scheduling requests
    Suzan Moore
    Scheduler
    720-865-9058
    suzan.moore@denvergov.org

Neighborhood Liaison
    Heather Barry
    Mayor’s Office Neighborhood Liaison
    720-865-9103
    Heather.Barry@denvergov.org

Did I hear the officers instructing other photogs to turn off their equipment?

If that's what I heard, why would the police not want themselves being photographed arresting a member of the media?

Bigger question, why was the reporter arrested to begin with? Is this Obama and the dems pushing them around for possibly beginning to report the truth about certain people? Illegal aliens?

What was this about?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

If that's what I heard, why would the police not want themselves being photographed arresting a member of the media?

Bigger question, why was the reporter arrested to begin with? Is this Obama and the dems pushing them around for possibly beginning to report the truth about certain people? Illegal aliens?

What was this about?
    i called DPD and their internal affairs and was told a motorcade was inbound to the hotel and that the person in said motorcade DID NOT want anyone around. im guessing that means the media.
    Yes you did hear someone turn off the Cam, they dont want themselves being photographed so there is no film to imcriminate their sorry A$$ES.
    One thing Im wondering is why in the video does the officer have his neck around the reporters neck. and why.. Another thing in the video, watch the same office have a cigar in his mouth. and hes a corporal. i didnt know while on duty you could have any tobacco products in use. IM not sure if it was lit, or if this is one of those guys who just kinda chews on it and doesnt light up

What was this about?
    Here's some background info: www.alipac.us/ftopict-129790-0.html

The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa
    (303) 297-3111
    (800) 321-2599

this is the hotel where everything took place
    ABC news on their website, says this started after the hotel
    called and complained

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

What was this about?
    [b]i called DPD and their internal affairs and was told a motorcade was inbound to the hotel and that the person in said motorcade DID NOT want anyone around. im guessing that means the media.
    Yes you did hear someone turn off the Cam, they dont want themselves being photographed so there is no film to imcriminate their sorry A$$ES.
    One thing Im wondering is why in the video does the officer have his neck around the reporters neck. and why.. Another thing in the video, watch the same office have a cigar in his mouth. and hes a corporal. i didnt know while on duty you could have any tobacco products in use. IM not sure if it was lit, or if this is one of those guys who just kinda chews on it and doesnt light up
    [/b

Thanks JamesW. I thought that's what I'd heard. And looking at the other link POTUS posted there was apparently a whopper I didn't catch too

As the old saying goes, however......those with nothing to hide, hide nothing. Sure seems to me that people attending this particular event certainly have something to hide. But, the way I see it......there were enough people there and they messed with the press. The cat will be let out of the bag soon enough as to what Big Fat Rat didn't want to be seen poking it's head out.

BTW: Noticing the cigar was very observant of you!!! Did you ask when you had them on the phone what the policy is concerning on duty officers using tobacco? I think it may vary from place to place........I know that out here, a few times, I've had officers I was dealing with, light up when they were here for awhile. Not that I blame them.........my dad was a police officer, as many of my relatives have always been and still are.......and it's stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS

What was this about?
    Here's some background info: www.alipac.us/ftopict-129790-0.html

Thanks POTUS. Wow....this is shaping up to be very interesting indeed