Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

According to a very Biased Media....we are a mob!

Biased Media....we are a mob!

Sooooooo I Guess We Are

Mainstream
    Opposing
    Barak-care

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/lbsCXK015mOWDOQTIe7Shzt5AyHZb45AgiSI*D4ORcSMXjP6U3 dxePJO2hafeThVyFX6E7HIdA2xGiTZKGthSAb812vmNfnt/MOBFlag.jpg[/img]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LMAO

Nobody is paying attention to the mainstream media any more. They are useless and easily bought or coerced. A few advertisers intimidated and they change their tune, fast.

ELE

Media morons

I Love the graphic Airborne!

If we are a Mob than Obama and his politician henchmen must be a Brigade? Smile.

PS
    The American people just want to be heard ,respected and protected. We are simply asking our government to follow our Constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How cool is that? I've never been part of a mob before.......

Hmmmm, this DOES pose a problem for me though. As a first time mobster I'm not at all familiar with the etiquette involved......

<shrugs> Oh well, not to worry.....I'll just ring up Nance P and ask. She'll know.