Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACORN Busted Dumping proof of Corruption!

On October 1st, 2009 California Attorney General Jerry Brown announced that an investigation had been opened into ACORN’s activities in California, resulting from undercover videos showing employees seemingly offering to assist the undercover film makers with human smuggling, child prostitution and even tax advice to boot.

Although ACORN has denied any wrongdoing, some of the employees involved were terminated, and ACORN has publicly stated that they would fully cooperate with any investigations that followed.

Interestingly, the local head ACORN organizer in California, David Lagstein was caught on tape earlier this month speaking to an East County Democratic Club.

Mr. Lagstein stated: “…the attorney general is a political animal, but certainly every bit of the communication we have had with them has suggested that the fault will be found with the people that did the video and not the people with ACORN.â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

ACORN, the gift that keeps on giving, LMAO! How much more stupid and arrogant can they get?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    ACORN, the gift that keeps on giving, LMAO! How much more stupid and arrogant can they get?
    Can YOU believe this!

Just when I lose all hope to take down this corrupt government and it's domestic terrorists, something happens that gives me hope...

I wonder if any ACORN workers are on the Terrorists List?????
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Can YOU believe this!

Just when I lose all hope to take down this corrupt government and it's domestic terrorists, something happens that gives me hope...

I wonder if any ACORN workers are on the Terrorists List?????
    In the website they have copies of all kinds of copied SS cards and Personal info that ACORN collected on people that they just throw in the trash for anyone to steal their id.... This is just crazy!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I knew that would happen. In fact, I mentioned shredding the other day in an post about ACORN. Key element in any scandal... burn the paper trail.

Can you say ENRON?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Disgusting, astounding but not unexpected...ACORN is likely one of the most corrupt organizations this country has ever seen. Did they illegally influence the election in favor of Obama? I think we all suspect the same thing. ACORN members and those that supported them need to be held accountable by the law!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I am praying that they find SOMETHING.....ANYTHING....that leads to the Big Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Surprise! Surprise!!! More to come I am sure!

The San Diego local news says that a National City ordinance makes it illegal for anyone other than the owner of the trash or employees of the trash company to remove anything from a trash dumpster and they may go after the guy who took these documents out of the dumpster.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NATIONAL CITY MUNI CODE:

7.10.150 Scavenging prohibited.

No person, other than the owner thereof, or an employee of the city, or a person holding a contract with the city for the collection of garbage and refuse, shall interfere in any manner with any garbage or rubbish receptacle or the contents thereof, or remove any such receptacle from the location where the same was placed by the owner thereof, or remove any of the contents from any such receptacle. Prior to citing an individual for a violation of this section, a warning shall first be given.

(Ord. 1812 (part), 1984)

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/polit ... pster.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn