Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crocket, I have no doubts that you are right about Ms. Jolie, however, would you care to elaborate to those of us who might be just a tad old to know what in the tarnation Tantric Sex might be?

Perhaps she might be having a hard time bonding with her own baby, because it is not a 3rd world baby who Ms. Jolie might save from their plight of a horrible life, therefore, leaving her feeling a mite guilty about bringing a baby of her own in to this pitiful cruel old world when there are so many starving little babies over there in Africa remaining for her to "save" from their horrible circumstances in life, thereby, increasing her own self esteem, by making her appear to be a hero! Ms. Jolie had trouble bonding with her own papa Jon Voight, perhaps that is why she is out to save the world, who knows? I am sorry, I don't want to appear to be harsh to the woman, after all she did save her first 2 children I guess, now they can grow up to be spoiled, selfish, thankless little darlings of the media instead!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Crocket, I have no doubts that you are right about Ms. Jolie, however, would you care to elaborate to those of us who might be just a tad old to know what in the tarnation Tantric Sex might be?

Perhaps she might be having a hard time bonding with her own baby, because it is not a 3rd world baby who Ms. Jolie might save from their plight of a horrible life, therefore, leaving her feeling a mite guilty about bringing a baby of her own in to this pitiful cruel old world when there are so many starving little babies over there in Africa remaining for her to "save" from their horrible circumstances in life, thereby, increasing her own self esteem, by making her appear to be a hero! Ms. Jolie had trouble bonding with her own papa Jon Voight, perhaps that is why she is out to save the world, who knows? I am sorry, I don't want to appear to be harsh to the woman, after all she did save her first 2 children I guess, now they can grow up to be spoiled, selfish, thankless little darlings of the media instead!
    Tantric Sex is derived from the very old Indian philosophy.

About Ms. Jolie and others, it's a very honrable cause butI cannot understand why do they have to go to other countrie when right here in America there are so many children in orphanage.

Banned
    I am disinclined to indulge this line of questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I am disinclined to indulge this line of questioning.

I was more or less teasing anyway. I will google it.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123