Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This ad ran on FOX - American workers being let go

A coalition of groups sympathetic to similar issues as ALIPAC managed to run this ad on Fox yesterday. You can check it out at their website - it's fantastic!!!

http://www.americanworker.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is the Coalition for the Future American Worker?

http://www.americanworker.org/whatis2.html

The Coalition for the Future American Worker (CFAW) is an umbrella organization of professional trade groups, population/environment organizations, and immigration reform groups. CFAW was formed to represent the interests of American workers and students in the formulation of immigration policy.

CFAW believes that American workers are the best, most creative, most productive and highly motivated in the world. Americans, in large numbers, have responded to the challenges set forth by the new global and technological economy. In the space of one generation, American workers have made the transition from the industrial economy of yesterday to create the most advanced and productive economy in the world.

American workers can meet any future challenges. CFAW believes that in the fast-paced economy of the future, American companies must commit to providing American workers and students with the training and opportunities they will need to continue to contribute to America's prosperity.

Increasingly, corporations operating on U.S. soil are seeking permission to import foreign workers on a temporary or permanent basis. In the case of lower-skilled occupations, this importation removes the incentive for businesses to improve the productivity of the jobs and raise wages. Importation of higher-skilled workers tends to lead to discrimination against older American workers and slams the door of opportunity on many American students who otherwise would have a chance at those jobs if the corporations were willing to provide minor re-training. The importation of foreign workers is especially harmful to those Americans who are under-represented in the high-tech field: blacks, Hispanics, and women. But the labor-importing corporations are very well organized.

CFAW has been formed to help America understand the needs of American industry and commerce to ensure the best outcome for both workers and industry. The growing practice of seeking large numbers of workers abroad, rather than committing to the training and advancement of American workers, is ultimately harmful to both labor and industry. It is CFAW's goal to find solutions that will ensure that employers can gain access to workers they truly need, while protecting job opportunities for American workers and students and allowing them to advance their skills and maintain high wages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ask why we keep bringing in 1.5 million foreign workers a year to take American jobs.

More than 11 million Americans are looking for work. Yet our government allows more than 1.5 million foreign workers a year to legally enter the U.S. for jobs. That doesn't include millions of illegal foreign workers.
    Ask why congressman Luis Gutierrez wants to stop worksite enforcement against employers hiring illegal workers.

Worksite enforcement of companies hiring illegal workers is opening up jobs for Americans. But Congressman Luis Gutierrez is pressuring President Obama to stop worksite enforcement. Why would he do that to his fellow Americans in an economy like this?
    What you can do to help.

1. Call President Obama at 202-456-1111 and ask him to tell Congressman Gutierrez NO on stopping worksite enforcement.
    2. Call your Members of Congress at 202-224-3121 and ask them why it makes sense to bring in another 1.5 million new foreign workers this year.
    3. Tell your friends about this website and ask them to join the fight to save American jobs.

I drafted a letter to President Barack Obama and sent it out this morning. If you would like to feel free to use all or part of it so you may also send him a letter:

President Barack Obama

Dear sir. By the way congratulations on your election to the Whitehouse! You have a lot of HARD WORK ahead of you and your cabinet.

Now down to business. So explain to me why my tax dollars go to bailing out banks that contribute to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? Or should we say SUPPORTING ILLEGALS in our country? And yes I mean with home loans and car loans! Not to mention the social benefits they collect at our expense. LET US NOT FORGET JOBS!

Take a good hard look at the State of California. They are now just confessing to all the money they spend for ILLEGAL ALIENS. Looks like there will be other states as well to follow suit on bankruptcies.

Catering to ILLEGALS and creating sub prime loans and very risky deals. And NOW WE THE PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR IT? By that I mean the citizens of the United States of America.

The businesses and their CEO's that give this country away or sell it to the highest bidder should be charged for a treasonous act. All in the name of GREED! The BIG BUSINESS camoflouges it with the word GOOD BUSINESS.If it was so DAMN good why is it SO DAMN BAD NOW? (sorry for the descriptive wording but as you can tell many of us are very angry) The men and women that have created this horrific economic collapse should be tried and sentenced to prisons and freeze and confiscate of all their wealth and assets! This would include from their family as well since they would try to hide the assets.

I also wanted to point out the fact that if our politicians,the ones we VOTED into office,can not do their job (let me help you on that one) Their job of protecting the people of the United States of America and the Constitution and Bill of Rights! Then I believe the AMERICAN CITIZENS would be glad to accept your RESIGNATIONS!

And Congreeman Luis Gutierrez needs to stay away from the enforcement of our labor laws as well as IMMIGRATION laws. The work places need to be cleaned of all ILLEGAL workers. And by that I mean the ones that are in OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. The United States Chamber of Commerce needs to stop taking away jobs for the American citizen as well. Amazing, it is called the UNITED STATES CHAMBER of COMMERCE. By that name you would think they represented the UNITED STATES. How foolish of me to think such a thing.

Even at this point in our economic woes we need to stop LEGAL IMMIGRATION. At least until we get our house back in order. Bringing in a million and a half people a year , there abouts, is a strain on our resources not to mention the jobs that are lost to Americans so a company can save more money.

Thank You
    Hope you have a wonderful day
    Mr --------------
    Stokesdale N Carolina
    Please Feel free to write back to me
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: This ad ran on FOX - American workers being let go

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    A coalition of groups sympathetic to similar issues as ALIPAC managed to run this ad on Fox yesterday. You can check it out at their website - it's fantastic!!!

www.Numbersusa.com helped produce this ad and Roy Beck has a fax on this subject we can send to our congress people.

They also are encouraging everyone to call them and President Obama !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Paid for with legitimate donations while groups like La Raza and Acorn get govt. monies.

All these other PAC and advocate groups that are poping up including ALIPAC need to form one powerful coalition.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Anti-immigration US group pushes for cutbacks in TV campaign
    Tue Feb 3, 10:47 am ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) – A coalition of anti-immigration and US workers groups launched a television campaign Monday in a bid to the halt the entry of 1.5 million skilled workers into the United States.

In an advertisement the Coalition for the Future American Worker (CFAW) says: "Last year 2.5 millions of Americans lost jobs ... Yet with millions jobless, our government is still bringing in a million and a half foreign workers to take American jobs."

The TV spot, aimed at US workers threatened by a further downturn in the economy, concludes with the question: "Could your job be next?"

The CFAW describes itself as an "umbrella organization of professional trade groups, population/environment organizations, and immigration reform groups," and counts groups such as the American Engineering Association among its members.

To take action the campaign suggests calling on the White House to cut off access to the American economy to foreign workers with H-1B visas, which are awarded to professional or skilled workers in numerous sectors, including industry.

http://news.yahoo.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: This ad ran on FOX - American workers being let go

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

Oh yes...this is a great site. I think they are the one with the petition to support the American worker against the influx of foreign workers.