Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm going to be calling the local VFW's in my area and see what they have heard on this.
    The more vets the better!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is outrageous. I saw Duncan Hunter speak out about this on the news this morning and he was mad as hell to say the least. He will take action on this.

My grandmother was a Wave and one of the things I recall fondly was the flag being folded and handed to my mom at the funeral. Whenever I watch that happen-live or on tv it brings a tear to my eye and I am so proud to be an American. I am so thankful for all our soldiers.

Once again, 1 person complained? This world is so backwords.

I am calling both my senators. I will call my congressman to even though he is a waste. We must all call and spread the message on this.

Nauseating, infuriating, anti-constitutional, and anti-American.

This is not a ritual done behind backs and against the wishes of the families. The families CHOOSE this for themselves and their comfort.

This is not some horrible secret consecration in the name of desecration, it is the honoring of a hero with the blessings of their family.

One would think that these veterans were Hollywood screen satanists trying to secretly prepare some nefarious scheme by preforming unholy rituals over the graves of our heroes.

When will people realize that any attack on another citizen's freedom is an erosion of their own?
    There is nothing hateful, damaging, or forced here, it is an optional part of an optional ceremony.
    If I choose to pray to "zeeblehobble" over my veteran relative's grave who the h*** should have anything to say about it? NO ONE, this is AMERICA.

Freedom of religion is NOT a one way street, taking away the freedom of another to freely and peaceably observe their own faith does NOT make you any freer to freely and peaceably observe yours, or your lack there of. How can someone not understand this? No matter if they were per/prosecuted for theirs at some point by some other misguided dumb***, or not.

You have no protection against being offended, that's a part of living, hermitage or death are the only things that can protect against that.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123